s13.5 build

not many picss yet more to come, ready for drift spring 09, yeeeea

cool car other than the S15 front end

quit hatin bud

NO hate? just fact

why post up your project if you do not want people to comment on it ?

nuff said
i on the other hand like it

s15 front end is cool on a hatch, they look stupid on coupes, s14a on coupes is the hotness!!!

nice build, what mods have you done to your engine?

guess we’ll see you out at the track next season for drifting?

running mostly stock just trying to learn how to drive first before i go big but ye itll be out there next year forsure

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/specialblend/07-07GarageMakS13.jpg
i dont know bout you kids but that looks hype u gotta be on somethin if u think otherwise. im quite satisfied for my first drift car

+1 not a fan of the S15 front on anything besides an…S15.

looks alright, the front doesnt match the rear though…thats why i say s14a looks best, but its not my car! so enjoy.

have you driven before?

yeah ive driven… nice question. but not at the track no this is why i build the car then learn… u understand

Are you serious? Have you seen the lip on that thing? The spoiler? That’d be a great track car i assume, but no, just no.

Dude what are you talking about??? he said he wants to drift and track it… my car is a couple inches off the ground that car is a monster truck still street driveable… and thats not his car just an example

My bad, didn’t see he just wants to make it into a track car. I just ment that s15 is ugly, keep it clean!

wat u talkin bout man