Saxonburg cruise weds 10/4

This weds is the last of the Saxonburg cruises put on by the crusin knights on main street in Saxonburg. These cruises are nice laid back events. My wife and i will be there with the SAAB and the “rocco”. If anyone can make it, stop up and introduce yourself. This is the ‘haloween’ cruise, and some people even get dressed up. My wife wants to "dress up"the SAAB…not sure what she has in mind…

what time does it go till?

Runs from 5-9.

Interesting. Never heard of the cruises there. I may just drive over to check it out since its not far.

They usually have them once a month all summer…they shut down the upper portion of main street. Kellys Restaurant and the Cruisin Kights run it.

Got my car shined up and plan on attending this tonight if the weather cooperates. Just checked radar and it could stay north.
I will be in my Red TA along with a NBM TA and a 40th ann. GP(purpl in color w/white letter Nascar tires)

Guess im not going. Cancelled

http://www.carcruises.com/cruise_detail.asp?eid=7715

Damn…sucks they cancelled it. My wife is REALLY pissed, becasue she put a ‘costume’ on the SAAB…she painted flowers and peace signs and all kinds of shit on it with water colors(she is an artist) since it’s a 69 it fits in with the era…now it’s gonna have to be washed off without showing it at the cruise…ah well, i will have to take some picts of it…it’s fucking hilarious looking.

That’s too bad. I love Saxonburg Cruises. They really are laid back and the area is cool.