KS Auto Cruise nights

Well if there’s intrest from all of you for doing an import section at the KS cruise night every week, the owner said he’s willing to set aside space for the imports to have their own section. all are welcome.

how many of you would actually show up or be interested?

as you know its about 50% older guys with domestics, the other 49% being younger guys with domestics, 1% being the import crowd now(mostly older RARE cars)

food and drinks are sold here, hot dogs, cheese/hamburgers, sausage with peppers and onions, and soda…if you want beer BYOB

so who’s interested?

time: every Wed. 430ish till whenever everyone leaves

place: 811 niagara st. tonawanda(2 mile creek rd and niagara intersection)

i live around the corner and have always wanted to stop and check out the rides…but i wasnt sure if the imports were welcome.

maybe…

The people are super nice there. :slight_smile: I’d go but my car isn’t show worthy.

My neighbor takes his blue Baracuda there, I think.

It’s a cool show, but kinda small. Plus I have no idea on earth why they would hold it on a wednesday when the S/R cruise is right down river rd, 5 minutes away.

K&S does just fine. They are packed. It is just a different crowd is all. Go to K&S for a real car cruise and go to S&R for mayhem. lol

There are 3 cruises in a 10 minute ride on Wednesday. K-S, Andersons in NT, and Summit Park Mall.

you mean a stock honda isn’t show worthy? arrgh better let the people at S&R cruise night with honda’s know

I usually will hit both. S&R and then to K&S. The difference is amazing.
Lots of nice, well done, classic muscle at K&S. Lots of douche bag, dirtball kids with shitty cars at S&R.

the reason I dont go to S&R