8/9 Shredd & Ragan Import Night

Summit Park Mall 6-10. Import night.
Awards for the top 3.

Same stuff as every week, burnout pit, beer, food, etc.

im there

In before someone with a j-body or a member of Custom Workz wins the import award…

I’ve got to work anyway so I can’t go.

lafengas has to go!!!

well, I took off of work for wednesday AND thursday…so Im definately IN for this event. God bless vacation time! I wonder if Im considered an “import” or a domestic…Im still confused about my “classification” as well…

RICE ON!!! ( I really dont have room to talk), should be a good time for whoever goes

I’m deffinatly gonna make this one, rolfo ricer copter

whatcha got against j-bodies? as i remember correct…u were a cavy owner? :stuck_out_tongue:

part of me wants to go to this, but my car isn’t riced out enough for them prolly lol

and you wanna play some hockey

:tdown: to the absolutely awful, garbage sport compacts that show pulls in. IMHO, it is the worst show I have been to all year.

he will lose to to some riced out pink cavalier or something…they like Rice there…the judges are prolly form Kustom Workz or someshit…and thier will be be even more shit than normal because its import nite

yea… josh’s car is beautiful… but i can bet it will not come close to winning anything at that shit rice fest.

now if he had some neons on that beast…he would probably have a shot. But unfortunately he has a very nice car. Those types of cars don’t win car shows like that

I hate that show, they wouldn’t let my friend pull in cause he didnt have beats

^^ well beats is this shit y0.

you should know that by now.

you gots no beats…you gots NOTHIN!

If you would like to meet some of the dumbest people on the planet go to S&R cruise night and hang out in the import section. Its so annoying to be there with my car, its was only ok when NYSPEED peeps were in attendance and we could hang in our own group.

Hang out on the domestic side. They don’t mind imports there as long as they are cool. That’s usually where they have the show theme cars park anyways. Hopefully there aren’t a ton of kids with rotted out civics parking in the group.

The judges are from the radio station. And they don’t look for the bright pink paint, etc. They actually look for clean jobs and nice customs, yet stands out.

I went there last week and no one even bothered to look at my car except a couple of peeps who knew what it was. (evo 9) They rather look at the POS buick with 20 inch rims and subs that totaled more than the cars value.

A few years ago that would have been different. Evos and sti’s are a dime a dozen now.