8/9 Shredd & Ragan Import Night

FWD.
4 cylinders.
No traction.
18 inch rims.
heinous wing.

cmon chris you know you are one of us. Chevy kidnapped a japanese engineer and forced him to create them a car. and thus delta bodies were born.

then maybe Josh would have a chance

and what are mustangs and civics at cruise night?! I’ve only seen one other evo there and that was a few weeks back, the same with sti’s

im not talking cruse nights in general they are everywhere at cruise nights they are eaither there to drool on a 69 camaro or a riced out honda. Shredd is a car idiot anywho.

that wuld b me, one time, He was like " u gots beatz yo" and i was like “no, yo”, “but i gotz a motor and a front end conversion dawg”…then i walked in and there was berettas and bonnevilles stock wit no beats

wow got pwned w/ this thread. i shall be there. any one want to meet up at mighty b4 hand?

I may go, I got a big wing so maybe I can get into the competition :wink:

Me and Jeff will be at mighty before if anyone wants to meet then cruise down

lets say 6-6:30

So i’m bored at work… and call jesse at his work to see what he is doing… seeing that we don’t do anything at our jobs. Well maybe he does…but i don’t… and i ask him what he is up to tonight… response…

Me: What you up to tonight?
Jesse(Muscle50): Well i’m not going to that ASSHAT fest import cruise night…that’s for sure

i’m pretty sure it’s safe to say jesse will not be in attendance tonight…yep…that’s his thing

eh ghey time if you ask me

went to that show once, and probably wont ever go again

1/2 the people there have no idea what a nice car is /shrug

last time i took the STI there, some kid asked me how much i payed for my “sweet” wing…when I told him $30K, he was stumped :rofl:

i have 1 of the cleanest j-bods and ya better be scuuurrrdd ya heard. :lol:

yea i hate that place…definantly not going…not worth the drive…

yeah, this is definently not a show for my car. To 99% of the people there, my car is stock with the exception to wheels.

It’s not worth subjecting myself to flashing lights, glowing cars, 40 different beats blasting systems, and Niagara Falls Thugs. I’ll stay as far away as possible, thank you.

I’m interested to see what the top 3 cars are though.

I’m guessing:

-Something that thumps
-Something that farts
-Something that glows

I dont know why “import night” would mean all show no go night?? you can do all show no go with any car…im gonna stop down and see if its a asshat fest or not.

If I see more than 3 cars with gullwing doors and T.V.s in the sideview mirrors im out!

any word?

I went - your description is perfect. I have a mint stock rx7 and hung out with the old man that drives a mint stock nsx. All the attention was on some ricer wagon with flashy lights and like 100 tv’s inside it. So gay.

:word:

#1 - While pearl 3000GT
#2 - yellow Nissan
#3 - Scap built red/maroon station wagon with all the tv’s and lights

can you post pics in that order?