selecting opposition when street racing

how is what I’m doing any different?!

I’m clearly busting your balls for your tib - it just so happens that it was the two people that happen to own ‘luxo sports cars’ which made it easy to group you

could be worse… he could be a fag in a white STI:krazyjon:

moved to OT because street racing is illegal and not supported or encouraged in the automotive forum.

not that I’m implying its supported or encouraged in OT - but OT is specified for all topics.

let the OT continue.

http://home.new.rr.com/savedinfo/images/Hasselhoff-Homo.jpg

see how easy this is:bigclap:

I love the " I was only kidding" type of responces when things don’t go in a poster’s favor. :clap:

X…

:bigclap:

(but when you posted that, I spent 15 min rereading my post trying to figure out where I failed at English.)

:sword:

it’s the easiest out - maybe a member of the cabinet should send that to dub-ya

Who cares if he drives a Tc as a summer car? What’s wrong with keeping a fairly new $20k vehicle clean? Is it better to rip out in a Eg hatch for summer rollin’?

Agreed. I had a S-10 that was “Summer only”.

If the guy wants to keep his TC nice let him. I personally would rather have a sweet 4x4 winter vehicle (Such as a Jeep/STi/1500) and a nice car that is good on gas for summer.

Hell if I dropped 35K on a new 1500 (any brand) I’d still keep my Jeep as a winter beater, just to keep the new truck nice…

All in all I hope my winter car will be a nice AWD BMW, so whatever.

In regards to the OP I’d say slow down a little. If your always going 10/15 over there is always going to be some homo in some other car that wants to show you. Let me tell you, the moment he whizzes by you he feels less bad about his baby chode, and somehow feels better then you. Congratulations, you make lots of frat boys happy everyday they pass you.

For the record, I wasn’t saying there’s anything wrong with it, just that it’s surprising.

lol what’s funny is that his $20K “summer car” cost more, probably twice as much, as a lot of the cars people on here store for winter. I am an example of a person that’s paid half that much for a summer car…i just think it’s funny, because if people are going to get on him for storing that car over the winter, then you also need to get on me, and about 39579834 other members for storing cars worth that much and/or less

:word:

i’m probably one of the best examples. (with the exception of this past winter) I’ve stored my fucking cavalier every winter I’ve owned it besides this year.

It’s almost like it has less to do with dollar value and more to do with people wanting to keep a car that they like clean and nice…

“It’s only politics, don’t take it so seriously folks!” :rofl:

X…

Lol^^
Viper had a hyundai with flames that he stored, I had an accord that I stored, ILC had a Specialized Fat Boy, So many NYSpeed members store civics, SO what. He prolly paid almost as much for the scion as Viper did for the m3. Id store it if I liked it.

:word:

I think it’s not so much cost as the fact that it’s a FWD econobox. Personally, I would never spend 10x more on one car than another, then drive the cheaper one the majority of the time. If I’m paying for something nice that’s going to depreciate anyway, I’m going to use it, unless it snows and it physically won’t move.

So back on topic, yeah dumb kids look for someone they can beat. The thing to do now is juice your Camry and keep a camera handy for the looks on their faces. :tup:

That was one thing I enjoyed about my VR6: Kids in 15.5 second cars seeing a MKIV not knowing what a VR6 is and thinking it’s easy pickings, only to get absolutely pwn3d by a 15.2 second car! :pimp: :lol:

or sunfire in Choko’s case…

i will never forget the first time i encountered that car, before even knowing who he was…coming down a certain road, he’s coming from the other direction, but whips a U turn in front of me so now i’m coming up on him going in the same direction…and i saw him getting on and off it, and i could hear the spray, but was in such disbelief that this dude romping around in a sunfire that i refused to think it was actually sprayed…but, it was…and my manhood was challenged when that car hung right at my rear fender…i was sad.