gti 1 widebody tibby 0

It was last week. Stupid place to dick around downtown on the way to the strip district. I hear a farty can exhaust revving around. looked in my rear view and i see a wide body tibby with little ass wheels that dont poke or fill the fenders.

Finally got to a light. both cars line up. I look over and i think its tuscany chick. she’s hot by the way. So light turns green i launch pretty hard and i can still hear the tibby whining all the way to redlilne. poor hundai never had a chance. if we were racing then she got beat. but i’m sure she’s gonna claim she was just putsin along. either way it was kinda fun.

nice kill,did u get her panties?

FYI, shes not hot.

haha

:stupid:

:rofl: ricey exhaust coming from behind for the flyby!

QUOTE] looks like a cross between lil john and an ant eater

hahaha, i just spit all over the place on that one. that has to be the funniest thing ive read ina while

[quote=“Quik”]

spit? i took u for a swallower:69:

spit? i took u as a swallower:hahano:

sorry you must of mistaken me for youre buddy shelby

:weak:

I had the privledge of seeing her a few times, I like her car for the look, but I would rather fuck dirt with fire ants in it before I stuck it to her.

.5/10

No rating needed, just truth, but to stay on topic, nice kill.

a kill over a female driver = panties, regardless of how she looks…

You need something to hang from your mirror?!

so they must be your panties hanging off cheek’s mirror then

correction thier fine fellow, i never raced cheeks, but i seen the vid where you did, I asked where the panties were, and he explained.

“I couldnt hang those dirty shorts from my mirror, When I launched I put 3 Cars on good 'ol Quik, he was so mad that he soiled them”

So from that I gathered you lost…

well i know thats bull, cause when we did race i had him up till like 65 then of course he blew by but as for a rematch that wont happen sinced his car is now DOA

So she didn’t get new wheels? Is the kit painted? I saw her parked on West Liberty one day and it was not a good look.