OMFG street racing is so :gay2:

…so as the story goes, i’m on my way home from Friday’s downtown, and run into a camaro Z28 on zeeee highway…i see him getting on it, then slowing down, on and off…obviously trying to egg me on…

i say “fine, you twisted my arm…”

get next to him at about 55 and put it into 3rd, and blow off at him…hopefully popping one of his ear drums in the process (his window was open)…

i wait for him to go, he does just that…i lay into it…quickly wind out the rest of what was left of 3rd, get a half car ahead, into 4th, and pull pretty steadily away until about 105 or so, and have a few cars on him by then…can’t say exactly how close or not close it was, because at 105 i’m not looking back to see where he went, i’m more concerned with what’s in front of me…

probably my first real kill of the year though, and might be the last with winter fast approaching…

either way, was a good time :tup:

stock fbod’s are so much fun to play with :eekdance:

i got wasted by a z28 in my elise the other day.

not like it’s fast, though. LOL.

Z28s rock

LT or LS?

^ why, your car never moves. =P

what year z28 was it at 84?

lol i wish that was an insult.

:tup: nice run…no fly-bys, no middle fingers. Nice clean run.

I gotta stock fbod lol wanna run sometime?:wink:

hey…i take it out of the garage once or twice a week :eekdance:

it was a mid to late 90’s, the newer/newst/last body style, Z28…

think those were the LT1? not positive…

was it the front end like the car in my sig? if so LS1.

yours is an SS…this one clearly said Z28 on the back, but was a similar body style to yours…

i’m fairly sure it was an LT1…Z28’s never came with the LS1, did they?

I want to say they did but I don’t know either. Good run.

LOL yes z-28s came with the LS1 holy crap hahahaha wow. You should be able to tell by the front end if it was 93-97(LT1) or 98-02(LS1) look at the headlights also if it was a ls1 z-28 the hood will have no scoops or whatever they are called.

if it was my body style and a Z28 it was an LS1, nice kill.

qft

LOL and good kill by the way

yeah, if you drive a turbo eclipse, and you guys raced on road … coming back from summit on a wednesday night, funny rendition of the story, i drive a 99 z28 and have the video of myself racing a turbo eclipse, and mis-shifting into 4th gear =(

but this story sounds very familiar, and I would be more than happy to take you down for real this time! (pending this was you and me)

He doesn’t own a turbo eclipse. Hes got a TT 300ZX.

EDIT: No street names. Edit your post.