Sheetz in Moon is the

biggest ricer hang out ever…

sooo…thats where your making this post from right ? thought so

lol probably is

how am I going to make a post from sheetz?

PSP hax0rd into a LAN you n00b

actually… I had the ./hack for the sheets food menus… I can access pittspeed as well as 1320andcheeksgayassrape.com

That sheetz is a big ricer hangout. I pulled in there with the Thunderbird last summer and they heard the exhaust, so while I was out pumping gas, two of them had to drive by and rev at me, and one chirped their tires…i was pretty intimidated:jerkit: …bunch of faggot ricers

Any place with a parking lot is a ricer hang out. Should be known by now.

you should be happy the sheetz i stop at is the local hillbilly hang out!

you pulled in and sucked all their cocks, didnt you?

i got gas at that sheetz when i first moved here and was victim of the “ricer rev” and i drive a civic.

Has nothing to do with sheetz but Once Nothing is a great band. I saw them once at the Demise of Eros cd release party. Kinda funny seeing Todd how he is. We went to high school together.

Go on about the ricers now.

the one in monoreville was pretty bad when i was there last saturday.

ya…its always like that

the irwin one has its times too

lmao

Yea, Miracle Mile is hilarious.

I went there one time a while back, and when I pulled in, someone in a Cavalier had their trunk open, blasting techno music, while an Asian kid was breakdancing.

I shit you not.

:rofl: cant make up shit like that.

yes i’ve seen the asian breakdancin there too, its rather amuzing …:rofl:

last time i went past i saw only 4 cars so i stopped in…the guy i talked to drove an evo…he was messing with the blow off valve and it was like…-243098 outside…another was a pittspeed member who claimed “i never get on i have someone else post under my name for me” wtf?!

…another was a pittspeed member who claimed “i never get on i have someone else post under my name for me” wtf?![/QUOTE]

maybe he can’t spell, but hell that dont stop most people on here. me included.

I think that has already been made a point on here. More than once.