So when's the next PNC parking lot meet?

The meet at the PNC Park lots on friday was great. Good weather, great turnout. So i’ll get right to it, whens the next one? I think we should make it a weekly thing. Every Friday at the parking lots by the stadiums at 9pm. What is everyone’s thoughts on this? And…discuss. haha

any night its nice out there are usually ATLEAST 20+ cars either in the strip or @ the stadiums

night = no good
11o’clock curfew (fuck PA driving rules)

well ill be out friday if its there friday

will try and get to a meet here soon , hell even if i gotta bring the kids in the EVO. i will

Sheetz in Moon is the new hotness

:rofl:

i say friday again i dont think sheets could of beat friday this week lol

whenever people meet up @ sheetz its more commonly known as “RiceWars”

ya that sucks your a pussy im 17 and i was there

This friday is goin to be cold again!!!

Not this Friday, for sure (30 degrees, fuck that). The Next Friday, as in the one after this coming one?

ya but u cant trust the weather men they said cloudy skys tonight then before i know its hailin and thunderstorms

will have another trust me just keep your eyes posted.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

good call. now edit those rolling shots and send em to me:slap:

true,bring up your turbo charged 18 wheeler?

Sweet! See everyone at 11:01 :blue:

i think we need to have all the meets after 11 then keeps all the kids out

I can’t wait till all these fucken Johnny come latelys ruin it for us that have been down there since 01. cops aren’t gonna be cool forever because there is a lot of people down there at night now… more businesses and construction workers all night… its not like before when it was a ghost town on a non pirate game night… season starts next… just a warning.