So when's the next PNC parking lot meet?

I was thinking the same thing the other day with all this talk of them building up around the stadiums.

people dont realize the amount of security camera’s that are in the coridor… heinz has em, pnc… the clark building, the new parking garage, the delmontecentre…all them… something happends down there…its gonna be on film.

thats why we all gotta get that spray can crap that makes our plates blur on camera

How about a novel Idea… like… don’t do any thing wrong. Just go and chill and hang out and talk. we know everyone down there can spin tire. Woooo… Some better than others. but why prove it. is your fifth appendage that small??

no i think the noobs should just stay home. I’ve been talkin with some heads and we all agree that people will be asked to leave for acting retarded. An offer will be made they can’t refuse.

ya i kno ur right, haha, silly noobs

I say Cutty for President!

Anyone gonna be out and about tonight? Should be nice :slight_smile:

GEAH! actaully Kanut for president, he can talk like a politician.

yup… they chase us out of there every night… I dont think you were down there the one night when they were talking about writing up citations for everyone there.

thats what i mean… the locals… GBC…we are cool with some of the cops, know them persoanlly… they let us police ourselves. its when dumb fucks come down and ruin it for us. some kid we didn’t know had to get popped in the mouth down the strip last year for acting like a fucktard and ruined it for us that just like to sit there and BS.

I might be a newcomer, but I’m not going to be a jerk, I’m looking for the hanging out just like everyone else. I know idiots will ruin it eventually, I’m not trying to be one.

sorry but I gotta do the 20 q’s
when was that? where exactly were you? was there more than on cop? how many people were there? and did anything provoke it?

i hate the ricers that fuck it up i was ready to take the kids keys who was doin the donuts thats just pointless shit ill also agree on keepin the younger kids out i was there the night the cops said if they catch us fuckin around there gettin the inspection book and writing tickets for everything thats not dot will just get a big group to tell the people screwin around to leave

like he said…

+1

I met a lot of guys who are new to the board last weekend. I don’t think ANYONE should be “offered a deal they can’t refuse” until they act like an idiot. Isn’t it a lot of the G-Body crew who comes down and smokes their tires in the middle of smallman ect? Not to hate on G-body crew at all, I have no problems with anyone. I’m alll about people getting rowdy down there w/ their cars. A lot of the newcomers seem like cool dudes. Cutty if you have a problem with an individual definitely speak up to them man!

yeah it is a lot of our crew doin stuff because we started it… everyone else started comming down cause we were there, people that knew us from various place (monroeville, south park, etc). All of us live in the city, unlike a good bit of the people that come down there. we are there almost everynight…its our spot… much like the real monroville crew… we don’t go up there and fuck around and get them kicked out. hey if people we know come down and do shit and we kicked out…so be it… its these people that we don’t know come and do stuff that gets to me. We don’t own the streets of pittsburgh and no one need to come get permission but its just unwrittin code not to piss off the locals… i’m tired of seeing races of slow cars… just dont race at all. its pointless!

ok this threads done. just because this is going to get way outta hand