Shift518 W.o.T.

You can do a Nitto DR in 245/45/17. Taller tire but I guess the BFG DRs still hook better.

Yeah the BFGs definately hook better, but you’ll get better wear out of the Nittos. The nittos are still a GREAT upgrade from a factory style tire!

i got deep in the 12,s on my last run of the day im happy

Your 2nd to last was a 12.9 and the last last run before you switched the tires and went home was a 13.0

FAILvis

yes this i know ,i was fuckin wit drew on the 12.3 run :lol

So wtf was it? 12.3 or 12.9?

12.9 at 107 that is my best as of now

Ah that’s still nice. Grats on the 12’s toldya you would get there… haha

Damn, you finally got my stock DD #'s John :rofl

Jk jk, awesome runs!

im happy wit em seein as the car was stock and the trans aint likin life right now:lol

I hear ya there mang

permabuilt 4l60e

nah th350 will go in before a that tranny :lol…if anything it will be a c.p.t unit :thumbup

I swear you told me 12.3 too

sneaky sneaky.

nah i dont think so ,maybe ya heard me tell mcfluffy to tell trav that to get him goin

didn’t get a chance to go to the track today but heard alot of people were going…

heard from tony that he went 13.sumthing today at the track with his orange mustang…said he was sideways/fishtailing/hopping in second gear…said hes shootin for 12.99 or hes selling it…he said one of our " camaro buddies" didn’t do as well and was in the 14.s all day…track was shitty but we’ll see what the future brings as the track gets better…

good job guys…sounds like everyone made it home ok and no one got hurt…:thumbup

the camaro "buddy "as ya call it was me and i did get out out of the 14,s i only had 1 14 sec run all day and that was when my trans slipped hard and i let out of it

kewl man…congradts. just repeating what tony had just told me…hope yah get faster as the season goes on…sounds like yah made it home no problems…kudos