Sightings Thread

yea, i see it often and it still looks nice. its maintained well.

6spd_eg just backed into the wrx.

YESSS!!!

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5299/5569032327_c3ee511930_z.jpg

fuckin stuntersss

Matts wipers are going up if he doesn’t answer my text within the next 30 seconds. :rofl

lmao , I always do that to anyone that I know when i am walking by .

Suck ma dickkkkkkkkkkkkk

haha

:rofl Moscatiellos awaits!

Caught up with this fella and his '78 Corolla SR5 with the Sun Chaser trim. Car looked great, had a full Supra dash on the interior. Under the hood was a built T-block, TG2 if I recall correctly. Anyway cool dude, with an awesome ride, here are some pics I snapped

^the new nys plates look dope on that

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup WOW awesome!
also, this is the one car that can have that plate on it and not have it look like shit
mad clean car. where’s this?

i cant wait to have the new plates, i dont mind them at all, of course ill only have a rear on my car, but ive actually grown to liking them. cant wait to rock it.

wow …i have seen that beast only once passing by crossgates one day. Beautiful to say the least.

i didnt like the color combination at all. the quality turned me off quite bad, as well.

He pulled over into Lowe’s at Mohawk Commons in Niskayuna after he saw me frantically trying to snap a picture while he was in front of me at the light. Said he lives over in CP and tries to drive it whenever it’s nice enough.

Also I’m fairly certain that’s a historic plate, as the new empire golds have blue at the top. It also matched suspiciously well with his paint, I suspect foul play…

now i gotta find this dude! i LOVE older toyotas so much

Those aren’t the new plates they’re the old plates we had before the white ones.

am i seeing a small indented rectangle on the bottom right for a sticker to be on the plate instead of the windshield?