Spotted: black cavalier w/ stock rims

The guy driving it looked pretty normal. There was a small ding in the door. Looked like his tires had about 5/32s of tread left. Also a small amount of bird shit on the right front quarter panel.

Has anyone else seen this car?

:rofl:

Yo bro, you into turbos?

i saw this on my way to work on the 190 actually, it was also missing a hub cap on the drivers side

OMG YEAH THATS HIM OMG U SAW HIM 2!

i’m so validated!

yeah i saw this sob as well, let me tell you, he put his blinker on BUT NOT UNTIL HE WAS AT THE TURN:rant:

lol…

fucking squids

I mean srsly, who drives around a cavi on 5/32s?? Gonna be another statistic.

yea, like 1 of ten billion other black caviler owners that are driving in poorly maintained autos ?

404 sarcasm not found?

:bigclap:

right back at ya slow guy

405 sarcasm over originating sarcaster’s head not found

edit: i do hope you fall fate to a similar situation brewing in another active thread so i can link the two posts together to make you feel really really smrt

lol.

edit - Go for it, already done it.

no +1 for sarcaster? i really liked that one

edit: back on topic, i additionally saw a grey taurus on the way to work. should i start another thread or can we make this the official spotted car thread? i think we should sticky this for sure it is important.

meh, 1/2 pt for sarcaster.

wouldn’t it be sarcastor?

I dunno, still need more coffee.

i think i seen that guy last week when i seen it though a fat girl was driving it.

i have prolly saw it like 5 times.

yea its really weird like… everytime i see it there is totally another person driving it, they must be mormons or something?

:rofl:

OMG!!! Isaw him to. The tires are at 4/323nds now. It has bird shit on the trunk now

damn, those be slicks y0