so who on here drives a blue civic with black rims?

mother fucking ricer ran me off the road today coming around a blind corner. Dude ran me right into a ditch, if I wouldn’t have gone he woulda smashed up my front end. Lucky for me it wasn’t real deep and I didn’t hit anything. I can guarentee I would have made some real irrational decisions had there been an accident. I really don’t know how one was avoided

I mean, what the fuck is this shit, grow up. If it’s who I think it is the guy looks like he’s about 30. This damn road doesn’t have lines or anything and there’s not a lot of room to be fuckin around. I can’t wait until toyko drift comes out. Insurance rates on little fucking imports are gonna skyrocket.

/rant

sorry man didnt know that was you

:bowrofl:

i was trying out my new drifting moves and couldnt handle it

Drift practice for this weekend’s meet??

:dunno:

:finger:

so if you knew it was me you’d have ran me further off huh?:smiley:

no. you’re strapped now

i was just doing some practicing. chad,dan,jeff, john and I are doing practice tonight for the new FNF3 meet

well my car is brike at the moment, so ill have to overnight some parts from japan

that 240 swap not goin well?

nah. a sr20 motor pulls a premium 1 week before racewars.

sowhat parts do you need overnighted? new LSD?

nawz, the big one, no make it 2, and i need them by tonight

:rofl: at this thread

i got one we can test out

i said 2 damnit

other one is an hour away, maybe have it delieverd with a pic

w00t

http://www.crazy-jokes.com/pictures/plane.jpg

Blue civic with black wheels eh?..um…ya…so take ur pic throug out the pitt area, i’m sure u will find at least 1,000 to pick from then go from there:rofl: