Anyone know someone with a yellow civic?

As it says yellow civic somewhat newer (he thinks 02ish),Choko says it has gunmetal or carbon fiber shocker stickers on it. They just decided to pit manuever Choko in his vette and run off. Any information would be greatly appreciated as the vette happened across a u-turn sign and such.

lol he just called me about this…Almost took out Franks vette also :frowning:

Wow… it’s always Hondas or Mustangs fucking shit up. There’s no way this guy can hide, WNY is soo small, what was he thinking? I’ll keep a look out. :snky:

WTF. Someone here has to know him. Has he filed a police report?

deebo probably knows who it is, lol.

He was waiting for the cops last time I talked to him

If deebo rats him out, I’ll give him access to classifieds again :slight_smile:

Wow.
Hope he gets located.

sure it was a 7th gen body style? i think i know u guy with a yellow 99 or 00

unless contact was made between vehicles i doubt the cops will do anything to help. I was ran off the road on the thruway but because i didnt hit the guy who cut into my lane he wasnt responsible for me hitting the wall. :frowning:

Yellow Civic = not the best car to hit-n-run someone with. Shouldn’t be too hard to find. I’ll keep an eye out, good luck.

I remember a 92-95 yellow civic hatch that lived on sheridan, in some apartment complex between nfb and jims steakout. That was 2+ yrs ago, but it’s worth a drive-by if someone lives in the area.

I just got some brand new bits…if we find him we could mod his engine block to suck in more air :shrug:

wtf. thats fucked.

so why didnt anyone follow him and fuck him up?

he said thatthe yellow civic “pit manuevred” choko which means contact was made. any damage done to vette?

yes contact was made. Choko spun around twice hitting a u-turn sign or some sign there. I guess his rockers and pretty effed as is something underneath the car. Hopefully no holes as it’s all plastic. Sadly it’s a yellow on yellow hit job.

I’ll keep an eye out during my travels.

EDIT: door to door yellow civic DMV record search, start with the ones that have prior offenses, I may or may not have a stun gun.

why does it always have to be racial with you guys?

This sucks. I’ll keep an eye out…

Did I miss if there is any word on possible damage to the civic?