Haven't posted in 3 years -- banned from Roclife so I'm back

Howdy folks, haven’t been on NYSpeed in forever. I posted probably twice since I made the account a few years back, so I figured an introduction was in order.

I drive a 1997 Civic Le Mans, I didn’t know there was such a model but the previous owner told me about it when I bought the car. It’s pretty much an EX with different tails and a specialized high flow intake. I bring it to shows now and then, but mostly just DD it. If I can catch some time without rain tomorrow I’ll pull it out and shoot some photos.

:popcorn:

lol Civic Le Mans.

I’m sure it’s better than the 90s version of a Pontiac LeMans…

X…

Welcome friend, what color is this syqq automobile? A fast one I hope, like red or yellow.

It’s green. Forgot to mention it’s a 5 speed transmission.

welcome. how’d you get banned?

Oooooo…collector grade now.

Post some pics of this thing!

I allegedly expressed an invalid opinion about some alleged actions of a local business owner in an “Anything Goes” forum and on facebook.

And because Cass is a raging faggot who lives in his moms basement pretending he’s baller. I think that’s the single biggest reason.

Could be wrong though shrugs

I love how noobs come out of the wood work when this crap happens…

Yayyyy it’s finally winter!

You still post here?
<3

Wow, you mad.

FTFY

These dudes were lame for a while so they got the boot. Then they were lame on Facebook and everyone unfriended them. Now they don’t have a crowd so I guess they showed up here.

In the past 3ish years I’ve lived out here you have never once come out to hang or say hi. You just talk shit on Facebook. This wouldn’t be a big deal if you were 19 but it turns out you’re in your 30s. ouch

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Was hoping to see your pretty face last night!!

The fuck kind of civic are you talking about?

I don’t know who you are, but I’m actually out quite often. I’m willing to settle any ill feelings you may have with a friendly drag race.

The Le Mans duh.