Anyone know someone with a yellow civic?

yellow civic/gun metal/black stickers and a shocker sticker in the back window. know it? know its location? pm me. and you’ll get something in return if its the same car.
i’m not claiming nothing on insurance, not worth it. since i have my own shop. ill just fix it and change it up a bit :slight_smile:
oh what a fun time! SPIN SPIN like a roller coaster . best part was. the police said. when you tried gunning him down pulling out of the median/stone/dirt, you broke 2 car windshields . i loled. ’ i would have caught him, but i made the choice to back off when my tire pressure light came on. i de-beaded the tire. so it wouldn’t have been worth wrecking again while i was pissed chasing down a teenager or having him get scared shitless and him crashing or dying. but yes. id rather break his fucking legs so he cant drive for a few months.
Anyway. ill find him. time is the best. body of car will be good as new by 8am :lol: under carriage. Ill look when i toss it on Pats lift. The body is nothing bad. paint / blend one spot. wet sand and buff the scuffs out. Where he hit me barely did anything other than break a couple bumper tabs where it months to the 1/4 panel. rockers are pretty beat up. under car. ehhh. didn’t even want to look yet
lucky yes. i kept control. i took on the stone/grass/median curb instead of a mini van head on. cars are fixable. lives are not. i looked back and made sure no one wrecked from freaking out about my car going out of control and took pursuit to identify a plate until tire went flat.

oh well.

rims on the car?

SG sticker on the back window?

jesus christ, I know alot of people with honda but none of which drive yellow ones or would do something like this. Good luck finding them hopefully karma’s a bitch!

so what instigated this? no one just randomly pit manuevers people

dude it is going to be really easy to find a yellow honda. well, i just hope it is as easy as it sounds…

that is really shitty, how did this even happen? GL

Where did this happen?

02 would be EP3?

Damn that sucks. Glad to hear you’re ok and that the car can be easily fixed. I hope you find the guy.

wtf? i dont know of any yellow civics like that? They are all either red or black.

Wow thats gay. Glad you are OK at least.

Down for seeing this guy get what he deserves. Can’t be too hard to find him.

if you think it could have been a body kitted 92 - 95 with a black cf hood, i know whos old car it might be, and can find out who they sold it too.

Where did this happen? I’ll keep my eye out

Wow this sucks. good thing your ok. Wny is too small for this punk to hid forever

Post some pictures of the vette. Glad your ok, the vette can be fixed [time for a custom color].

Any chance it was gold? There was a factory color in '01/'02 (?) called Inca Pearl, I think it was only offered on the coupes:

location where this happened might be helpful, maybe they drive there often?

when did this happen? where did this happen? i was near you at about 1:30-2:45 on tuesday

any yellow civic here would be either an EK Hatch ( 96-99?) or an EP3 Hatch (posted above)

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

found it

I pretty sure i have seen the car he’s talking about on sheridan. Its a yellow bubble butt civic with fairly large stickers on it. Shouldn’t be hard to find LOL.

What a douchebag. I’ll break a leg for you, LOL

+1