civic got stolen

so while i was working at subzero last night my car got stolen from delaware ave between midnight and 5am. no glass on the scene, mustve used a jimmy or some shit. so if anyone sees someone driving my 99 civic coupe slammed on integra 14’s run him off the road please. fuck! my gsr motor is probably already pulled out…

glwt. check tift.

EDIT: nvm it wouldnt turn up there.

holy shit r u serious, did u report it because i think i heard about it on the scanner while i was workin last night. I drove up and down delaware with my work vehicle alot last night too thats so weird.

Sorry to hear man, will keep an eye out.

fuck, i know how that feels to come out and have your car jacked shitty

Had a car stolen from a bar once before. Buffalo cops suck ass at helping you too. My car ended up getting stolen twice in the same night. After the first guy stole it and took the stereo, and t-tops, a Buffalo cop pulled behind it, called a tow truck and just fucking left, never waited for the tow to get there. Then another guy stole it and decided to torch it to the ground. Corner of Effram and Virginia street if I recall.

:tdown:

Sorry to hear spencer…

sorry man, post up specifics and we will all keep our eyes open

that sucks. any pics? I’ll keep an eye out. check the lower west side

My friend’s modded 96 GSR w/ only 60k on it was stolen the night before thanksgiving in that area.

:frowning:

sucks to hear.
any pics?

pics?

god man that sucks… post some pics, maybe it will turn up

i was tboned by a drunk driver 2 winters ago and the cops never got the guy… had a plate number and everything… bpd isnt going to do shit.

Did you have any of those fancy DOHC stickers on it?
How did they know you had a gsr in it? I bet someone you know “that knew” about the engine took it or had someone take it. <-spl?

Thats sucks, get in touch with toda…lol

check the bad neighborhoods and tift,

post a few pics so people know what to keep an eye on.

kenneth lopez?

that sucks, is it the silver one from your sig?

NO ALARM?!