Stolen Car

hey guys, my buddy had his 2000 civic Ex stolen last night. and of course the cops arnt doin dick about it, its a black 2 door with a full exhaust, no radio or tweeters, also stolen months ago, with skunk2 coilovers. ill be getting the licence plate number latter, if the retards who stole it haooen to still be driving it. KEEP ON THE LOOKOUT PLEASE.

what town was it in??

Got any pics of the car? Much better chance of someone committing it to memory and remembering this thread if they saw it on the street if they had picture of it in their head.

Chances are though the car isn’t on the street it’s already chopped up and being sold as parts. Really doubt this was stolen by someone like the idiot that took a members Ford Escape just to have a vehicle to drive around Buffalo for a few days.

yea i kno its a long shot. but theifs are dumb. it was ion south buffalo. ill get some pics today

Name the street please.

um…

:clap: Can’t be that dumb if they managed to steal the car.

lol when was the last time you watched cops or anything like that?

you know how many black honda civics…yes we need a street area (seneca and caz) you know

Its Automatic isn’t it?

so is the OP going to go out “hunting” for his stolen car?

Let the insurance pay it off then go get another car.

I wouldn’t want it back after it was stolen, someone is probably beating the shit out of it.

Leaf is to leaves as thief is to ________.

he just posted it on craigslist ,theres pictures of it on the for sale section if anyone wants to look out for it.

like i said ill get pics and more info latter today when i see him. and yes Sean its Peters auto civic

what street?

yes…please do tell what street in south buffalo…

heusey its the one way near noco and the deltasonic in south buffalo

theaves?

near bailey? hmm thats fairly close to me, did you check tift? check west side, check by the pier , umm check the genesse area as well thats all i can think of