anyones riced civic broke down in sblo?

im jw if its anyone here, its a black civic, body kit and you can see it used ot have a wing, it has what appears to be a snapped balljoint and it has a letter on it saying went for help be back later, but its been there for days, also idk if it had one or not but i looked and it had no radio, if its anyone heres umm haha sux to be you…

that is all

i heard it was dawns moms, she actually went for tatoo removal help though. the note being on the car was just a coincidence

Sucks to be you!

That is all.

I hope the driver is OK

Where in south buffalo? is it a hatchback or coupe? older or newer model? I have a few aquaintences (sp?) with black civic’s. Thanks.

shopping?

you know a thread is going good places when 2 thirds of the first 3 posts are by cky and/or speedped.

im ok… just saying

where in south B-lo?.. I still want to know where as well…

lol, you know what? the way these threads have been going lately, DURING the season, scares me for how winter is going to be. BAD threads in the season = HORRIBLE threads in the off season.

.2 cents

well from the great wrighting of the OP im thinking the car is on seneca st… mabye caz area…

lol

:gotme: no idea

:ham:

IHUSM

I think everyone knows someone with a civic.

well typical buffalo… people stealing radios and big wings, go figure why buffalo sucks

jim you are on a roll! I am actually ROFL, i was thinking the same thing

by advance auto by southside

is that the place by yellow goose?

past southpark high school

yea i know i edited my post i always forget about that place. always go to a different one i dont like the people that way

yep its just chilling in the lot its been there for a few days now, i was thinking of pranking the number they left and telling them i scrapped their car but im not that mean