anyone have vids of my old civic?

well, i was talking with jay the other day and i dont have any footage of my NA civic that i built and raced years ago. I know there was some incar footage and some races but i have no idea where any of it is now.:frowning: i know it wasnt the worlds fastest car but it was still a ton of fun.

the civic was this one

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/turbociv/Racetrack020.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/turbociv/Racetrack010.jpg

What did it run in the 1/8?

consistant 8.0’s on shitty 60ft’s.:frowning: all i ever wanted was a 7sec slip.lol

Ic, I’m only asking cuz I’m building a slow N/A Neon (still lots of fun, especially on twistie roads) and I don’t have anything to compare it with nor do I know common times of N/A 4cyl times.

I remember watching vids of that thing when I was a noob and being shocked that an na Honda could go that fast. I’d love to see those vids again

I remember the one in car vid had the stock cluster and the tach just spun and spun almost back to zero hahha

I just looked though my archives… I only have one I think… it was at NYIRP and you ran a 14.47 :gotme:

The first time I meet you and was looking at this car I asked you if you knew your tires were flat… You must have been thinking what a tool

An Uncle Bens sticker… now that’s OG.

BTW, what happened to it? You sell it or did it blow up?

no choda race from the egg shell night? nothing? dammit.:frowning:

lol, i barely remember that.

uhmm, i sold it to help fund my marriage. then i got married and bought it back. then i parted the engine and trans and chopped the body into a million pieces and scrapped it. the money made from the civic is what i used to turbo my bmw at first.

Uncle Bens is for homos.

Wait! Hang on… same night Choda went ‘pop’ right?

I remember seeing that at Lancaster years ago, when I had my slow 89 Grand Prix lol.

I found another folder full… but all the vids are un-labeled and kinda dark so it’s hard to see what cars are what unless someone was talking at the time… I have one of Twisted on the phone with LZ after he won to Beck by only a bumper, and he wouldn’t run Beck again because he was ‘almost home’ and ‘didn’t want to blow up his tranny’ … then he hung up, lol.

I’ll keep looking.

Do you live near Seneca Creek road in WS? You don’t know me but I saw some pics of your Jeep and I think you drove passed me twice in one day on that road… the 2nd time I was pulled over by the WS bike cop in my Neon. This was like in October, lol.

I think the choda one i was there and turbociv wasnt. That the one choda vs 87fox?

I think the choda one i was there and turbociv wasnt. That the one choda vs 87fox?

Yea i live in west seneca black XJ i had black wheels on it now i have whites.

I think you’re right Bill. I can’t quite make out from the vid who Choda was running when it let go, but it looks and kinda sounds like 87foxgt… but both cars passed slowly so I can’t hear the blower.

I’ve gota have video of this. I clearly remember filming our discovery of the ‘egg throwers’ car.

I Pass by bill every morning and every afternoon lol

:frowning: i wonder where the vid of my car reving to 10k with my cluster custom zip tied to the steering column went. lol

:lol: yes I beat Beck however many times and 1 more was going to change things…

I think I have vids of the car somewhere