civic got stolen

Shit man… Thats not fucking cool.

I dont even think of someone stealing my car as a possibility. I mean, who the fuck steals the whole car? You get soo fucked for that. More like bash a window and yank the radio. But, bad neighborhoods bring bad and generally stupid people…

yarh thats the suck, sorry man…post up some picts

http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/11/32901422383.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/11/32901422296.jpg
http://img2.putfile.com/thumb/11/32901422382.jpg
The cop that helped me was a good guy. He said a lot of civics have been getting stolen lately. Sorry estorvito no vtec stickers, I kept her clean. Thanks for the lookout guys I’ll post back up if I hear anything new.

sorry to hear man :tdown:, wonder how the hell they knew you had a gsr in there, i mean if the worlds coming down to thieves stealing what looks to be a d series civic people have issues.

I hang out in the falls alot and I will definitly keep an eye out, I know alot of fuckbags that go to buff from there to steal cars… fucking rediculous.

you know what solves all these problems though? HIDDIN KILL SWITCH!!! flip it when you’re somewhere you dont trust, idiot gets in to try and steal it, car wont start reguardless of what he does. unless he has a tow truck but thats fairly sketchy.

I had my car towed a couple of weeks ago from DT. At first, I thought it was stolen… and the cops ended up telling me “a tow company called us”

Sorry that you’re not in the same boat! That sure is a shitty feeling to walk to where your car is, and find out it’s gone!

Hopefully it turns up soon!

EDIT: And in one piece!!

DOUBLE-DOUBLE EDIT: Or, you get a ton of cash for it from your insurance to buy an Evo :slight_smile:

Check Eagle St…thats where my fox body ended up on 4 spare tires idling til it ran out of gas.

That sucks man. I think everyone here will be keeping an eye out for ya though…

Time to call TODA Detectives :tup:

Jeller

bummer - good luck man, i’ll keep an eye out I drive through buffalo a lot

I have to work tonight (I drive around b-lo for work) Ill keep my eyes out for it…
but that does stink.

ill keep an eye out
GL

sucks ill look around the mall area for it or ill ask come people i know from the hood

[quote=“badnewsmini,post:30,topic:39224"”]

I have to work tonight (I drive around b-lo for work) Ill keep my eyes out for it…
but that does stink.

[/quote]

not all blo is bad stolen cars dont pop up in my area , check tift/ or by the waterfront

God bless proper insurance… right?

plates? maybe easier to spot.

I’ll keep my eyes open. I drive through the city and what not a lot for work.

[quote=“Fry,post:34,topic:39224"”]

God bless proper insurance… right?

[/quote]

damn right. my agent from progressive was unobtainable today and never called me which i’m pissed about but i should get a rental tomorrow. i loved that car but at this point if it’s all torn apart i don’t really want it back. i’m looking at newer and better things.

Excellent. Sorry for your loss. Congratulations. :stuck_out_tongue: