Hit and run. If you see a black civic with...

My wife just got hit and run right in front of my shop. She and the kids are OK, but if anyone sees a black car missing all the door moldings down the passenger side, probably a civic coupe or sedan (not base model) since the moldings were painted body color black, please get me their license plate #.

Thank you.

Basically she stopped and waited before turning left into our parking lot because there was oncoming traffic and the maniac went around her at about 40-50 mph on the wrong side of the road and dragged their car against hers as they went by.

Idiots.

Glad to see your family’s okay Mike. If he happens to venture out my way, I’ll get the plate for you.

iam sure the assface shops at pepboys just wait

was it that moron who does flyby’s past the shop everyday??? that ones black?

:tdown: to people

Zee eyes are peeled.

do u know what Gen civic? might make it a lil bit eaiser

Maybe time for security cameras to be placed around the shop. It seems like some bad shit i happening around there. Good thing the familys ok though…

Damn Mike, thats just crazy. Glad they are ok though.

sorry to hear that dude, but glad nobody got hurt.

WTF. i hate city drivers.

jeeze dude you have the worst luck, I used to think MINE was bad…

I live in the area. I’ll keep an eye out.

^^ same here.

Damn Mike, sorry to hear.
I wonder if is that same kid that dives by my house everyday at 60mph +.
He lives somewhere on Vulcan, across from riverside park.
But then again, his civic is a 4 door dark purple or some shit.
Hes the only one i can think off right now. He drives by the house almost everyday and revs the fuck outta’ his civic showing off his eGay intake and loud fart can… hmmmm

I’ll keep an eye out fo sHo.

show him up!

that blows, too bad no one was around to chase him down and deliver a beating

Hope you find him…And kick him in the balls.

Thats who I was thinking of too. There is also one on Hinman right before you get to Vulcan.

That would be me.
I live on skillen, a block away from vulcan. BUt my fodo’ civic is in the garage. Its been parked for about a month now.

The guy i was talking about, hangs out on that gas station on HInman and Military.

edit: BTW i dont drive like a dick on the streets. I take all my racing to the track.:mamoru:

SPIKE STRIP FTW

sorry to hear mike…thats lame :tdown: