Come here to view pics of "spotted" cars that I didn't see!

Hey guys, figured yous would be interested in this. I recently created a car spotting Facebook page. Looking to get some more participating members. If you guys are interested, feel free to check it out and post pictures of cars you see. This is just a small step for whats to come with this.

https://www.pleaseclickonthislinktosogenericstockphotosofcarsthatididnottakepicturesof.com

Thanks.

We have a sightings thread?

Thats fine, thought I’d share this because there is a larger product behind it coming out.

Lol

negd

Nut Swangin’ Page

Sorry, forgot I was around the car gods. I’ll add some Honda’s and ricers if that would make you guys happy.

Which is what exactly?

A mix of amateur pics of exotics with radom photos from around the world of the same exotics doesn’t seem that interesting.

The badass auto pics thread is by far more epic after looking at the page for a few minutes.

Cool story bro, have time to tell it again? I’ve gotten almost 700 fans in less than a week, I must be doing something right.

Take them to the bank :crackup

That’s the plan. Haha

eat my ass

Get a fucking job.

I have one. Thanks for asking. You should get a job though.

A gay kid on the shift forum, should have seen that coming. I’m sure another member will do it for ya, lots of gay kids on here.

Good luck :eek3

Negged.

Cool. I have another site you can check out, www.fuckoff.com

We’ve already got a thread for that here, sorry.

There are already a million forums to talk about cars, sorry. Thanks for playing though.