Come here to view pics of "spotted" cars that I didn't see!

Then you won’t mind taking your shitty sightings thread to a different one, yeah? Thanks bud!

That time of the month again I see.

Before giving all of these guys attitudes, why don’t you start by saying “what’s to come”?

Your idea is most likely NOT original, and has been done somewhere by someone at some time.

Just simply saying “something big is coming” does not help your cause. Give ideas/hints/etc…

Thats ok, this forum is small compared to the other groups I’m working with so I won’t sweat one not liking it.
You are 100% right, my idea is not original and someone has done it before, actually 2 people. But Dunkin Donuts came before Starbucks and myspace before facebook. My marketing strategy is much better than previous attempts.
Saying big things to come has worked to have D2 Forged, Active Autowerks, Hemmings, Autoweek, Vossen, and Adv.1, just to name a few, want to help.
So thank you all for your support.

Thanks for sharing your Facebook group! I’ll definitely check it out and post. I’m excited to see what you have to come, you sound like you’ve done a lot of work. Keep it up man!

Wait I’m on shift… This idea sucks get off of this site, you’re nagged. Wah wah I love to hate :number1 :number1

Bet your friends cars are on there!

How’d you know about our friends? But yea some of their cars are on there, they are nice cars.

just wait til i start to pound sand up your ass without a shovel. you are gonna love me :hug

i saw a car one time had under glow told every one.

I understand.

If these guys all want to help, it’s prolly cuz you told them of what’s to come.

A majority of these people, especially on here, want to see the finished product before they jump on it, as most people would. Not to mention this is all coming from a guy with very few posts who has already started insulting members. Despite people attacking you first, keeping your cool about stuff will only help your marketing strategy.

95% of this forum knows one another in person. You’re in the other 5%, and your attitude isn’t working in your favor.

You know you’re one of the only people i’ve seen on here that always keeps their cool, and sounds reasonable. Everyone else just hates like it’s their job. As much as people hate on me for no apparent reason, It’s not worth it to me to say anything back. Hater’s gonna hate.

Actually, I told them less for the most part. A couple who politely asked for more, I gave them a little bit more but still didn’t disclose a whole lot. And some I told I would get them more info as it progresses.

But again, this is a small group so I’m not gonna bend over backwards to please people who don’t care. Wasted effort. If anyone wants to learn more about the product, they can like the page, the rest can go jerk each other off in the corner.

Rolaids where are you located? Becasue this site, and its target audience is for upstate NY, and automotive relaited things happening in upstate NY. I think I spotted one NYS plate in the pics. All the rest were 15year old poster boy pics a kid would “wish” upon as he tacked them to the walls, having nothing to do with our area at all.

I am probably one of the most open minded here… and I dont understand the concept at all. The page has no usefull information what so ever. No focus at all. And as mentioned, your “idea” is beat to death and flat out un-amussing to anyone other than a highschool fan boy looking for pics of a lambo… not exactly a $$$ target audience for your “big plans”.

And coming in asking for help, and sounding like a little self impressed kid, tossing out company names like they are paying his bills doesnt aid your “contribution” to the site.

You want help, come to an event and meet the people here.

also, do you have the rights, and can prove so, that the pictures you posted already (that you think will have paying sponcors and such), are acutally legally allowed to be posted on your site?

just another thought.

When did I say they were paying my bills? Never. Go read what I wrote again, slowly this time, understand what the words mean. I said they were going to help. There are more ways to do business with other companies than just giving one another money.

I do not see what the “business model” is.

People sharing that they “saw an exotic”?

Wait till I go to the next auto show, I’ll blow your page up.

:ponder

busi·ness

[biz-nis]
noun a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service; profit-seeking enterprise or concern.

If you’re not exchanging money, you’re not doing business with them, rather a partnership of sorts.

Dude power to ya for doing whatever you want to do, but coming in here and talking down to an established business as “small fish” and talking like you have the next multi million dollar idea while posting a few pictures of exotics, seemingly from other sources without even giving proper authors credit, while talking down to us?

Plus first trying to leech of an existing membersship with your “business” without prior permission and then talking shit about the establishment you tried to leech of? :lmao

You gots lots to learn.

The last thing I need is another car picture whoring facebook page filling up my news feed. Especially one posting about cars I couldnt give a shit about and/or old ass pictures that been on the internet for 10 years.

Here is a solution, get a pen and paper to write it down, are you ready?.. don’t like it and move on. Holy shit what a concept. I know you wear a helmet and are a bit slow so this might be too much for you to handle but I think you can do it.

Ok. Everything noted. Thanks for the input, some right some wrong bit I’ll take it.