Come here to view pics of "spotted" cars that I didn't see!

And for the business model, maybe if some people were chill and kindly asked for more I’d share. Business model is a modified version of what made my friend millions so it’s not too bad. Do I think it could make million, I’d like to believe my marketing strategy can get me there but who knows. I could make nothing. I’ll still do it none the less and if I make it, well I’ll be laughing at the end of the day. Worst case scenario I learne something to apply next time. But again, thanks for the help.

Then move on from here and stop posting. As Vlad (you know, the owner of the site?) said, you’re coming onto this established site to promote your stuff and talking down to people just because (OH MY GOD!!) you were given a hard time by skeptics? If you plan on ever doing business in any field, you should probably take everyone’s helmets and prepare for the beating you’d be enduring.

Rather than telling the skeptic (which every single one of us are) to essentially go fuck themselves, you can either do the same yourself or understand where people are coming from before lashing back at them. If you can not handle skepticism, you have absolutely no place in establishing a business.

It’d be similar to opening a restaurant and a newspaper reviewing it, saying they didn’t like the food or didn’t think the business will last long, and then you writing to them saying “go fuck yourselves. My business is the greatest ever!”

As one of the only people here trying to think and post logically to you, I suggest you take my advice or leave the site.

As AutoFocus said, I am pretty sure I kindly and calmly asked about it, and you had none of it.

It keeps the thread up top an I’ve been getting local likes. So thanks. Haha

Since we are all assuming the charactor on the other side of the keyboard, I will play too.

I will put money on you are between 16-23 years old. Male. 5’ 3", underweight and probably drive either a shit box, or a nice car the bank still owns. Live either at home with mom and dad, or a college dorm they pay for also. Probably went to are are still going to school for “business” and think your the next Forbes front pager.

What the fuck is your “goal” here? Dont worry, I wont be stealing your “marketing strategy is much better than previous attempts”. You come in un-announced, ask for “help” and the very first reply that didnt swing off your balls you went off the deepend.

Check this out homie… Its called Google, Images, enter “awesome cars” and click search. Gets the same content your fan boie page does too.

BAN 1

So there you go, people are being nice to you and giving you advice, and you just respond like a douche bag.

Removing your original link and locking the thread for you then.

Killerbird knows this guy.

… just…so…strange…

Roland Marlow will be perfectly fine.

He’ll be taking pictures of money, Rolex watches, and cars that he doesn’t own on his Facebook while “taking people to the bank” with his new, innovative idea.

Ah, to be dumb and 21 again.

By his logic… If I know a forum that made a ton of money, that means me with a forum will make ton of money?

Brb, I’m gonna go build a Mayback to order…

You get right on that.
I’m going to start a social networking site.

I might call it Twitbook. Or Facer. Facespace. Myface! Perfect! BRB GUYS, LOOKING FOR HOUSE IN BEVERLY HILLS.

It’s Facetoob, get it right Chris:haha

Who is this tool?

I JUST WANT TO LOOK AT LAMBOS AND AUDIS ALL DAY.

IS THERE AN APP FOR THAT?
NO?
OK.