what has happened here? where are all the posts? where are all the people?

Wow, you leave for a couple years, and come back to nothing, have been checking the site for the past week and haven’t seen hardly anything at all automotive related. where have all of the people gone?

as for me, i’ve gotten rid of my s2000(last car i had when i was on here) and picked up an frs, which I got rid of last week for an 18’ STi

still have the two RX-7’s kicking around aswell, that will not be going anywhere anytime soon!

All the street racers are on Facebook brooooooooooooo

What year RX-7’s?

ewww facebook, yea, i closed mine down a while ago, aint nobody got time for that nonsense. I’m too old for street racing anyway, I’m just looking for good car-talk

both 1984’s one has 55K on it, other is mostly a parts car

The majority of car forums have migrated to Facebook groups.

Main reason I come here is the Trump meme thread and occasional home improvement thread.

oh my, kids these days

no offense but that sounds like a horrible existence

Unfortunately most car forums are dead, which makes me sad.

Ive resorted to posting on IG which is better than nothing, but its nothing like the good ol days of actual forums.

None taken, I feel the same about wasting money on cars now.

exactly why the last two cars i’ve had were completely stock (save for the RX7 as that has been modded for who knows how long) I love cars, always have and I dont think that will ever change.

• Updated - - -

IG is the only social media I actually use anymore, only so my friends know i’m not dead lol

this is an old man club now.

welcome back.

I guess its good that i’m over 35 now then lol

I guess there really are only about 7 people that post here lol

you know what, i like it better now.

who wants to have to keep up with motorswaps and street racing.

i just wanna argue about politics and bring up conspiracy theory shit here and there

Photobucket was the final death blow for forums. The best thing forums had going for them was 10+ years worth of writeups with detailed pictures. Need to know how to do something? There’s a writeup for it from 2006. Now that all the pictures are FUCKING GONE, they are useless.

FUCKKK PHOTOBUCKET. REEEEEEE

I guess that may have had something to do with it, it did ruin a lot of things

http://devilsheadquarters.com//public_html/photobucket_BOO.jpg

As far as Facebook goes, I don’t have time to scroll though posts about other people’s kids, etc to find topics that I’m actually interested in. I’m still active on several forums.

There is an extension for chrome that seems to fix the photobucket links. At least it looks like its working for me when I search old posts.

You sir, are a god among men. Just tried this with a couple DIY threads I had bookmarked that were basically worthless without the pics and now all the pics load again.

Yup. Try building an old VW and you quickly realize how many threads (all of them?) that I had bookmarked for reference are now worthless. This has been super helpful.

Enjoy.

Yay! This forum is still useful!!