Sightings Thread

thats fucked up…i can tell you my shit stinks today!!

orange Prowler at Kmart in CP tonight

bruce tansk,s gt …fucker is nice and fast , he says the gt is faster than his bonestock zrwon lol . do the same bolt ons as your gt bruce , then tell me what is faster :Idiots

I know he’s got a Ford GT (not GT500) too

he has the newest 500 out

well he does own half of Clifton Park.

Saw one of the ‘new’ Fiats. Then old ass Dodge van, like an A100 or something, cruising with old ass Chevy van that had huge fender flares and huge sunroof. Nice orange newer GTO all on 90e.

Silver Maserati having some triple digit fun on 87 NB earlier today, dude slowed down and exchanged looks with every remotely attractive female he passed :lol

Saw my car on a flatbed

was the A100 blue with flames and chrome wheels? I saw one like that a few days ago on the northway.

Was the other van black and pulling a pop up? I saw an older Dodge van with flares pulling a pop up on the northway this morning.

orange daytona r/t crossing rt 9 from kinns

Welcome to world of old Audi’s.

what happened Docter?

Yeah blue and a big like red ram or bull head on the rear. Neither was towing anything I dont think, it was like 11:15am or so. Chevy was red. Both had very faded rough paint.

not the ones Ive seen then. The A100 I saw looked really good.

saw daves old cobra on route 7 heading towards nisky

Car wouldnt start up . Let it cool for like an hour and it started no problem . Gonna try to replace the coil or the ICM tmro

saw tdilogik on saratoga lake today

and duke ladukes bad luck starts again

haha i know right