Sightings Thread

You on your period today buddy? How do you know who i know and hang out with and who are just acquaintances? Do you stalk me or something? I’m not trying to impress anyone, I legitimately know the people I saw I do, some are just guys i see at shows and invite to various events, keep in touch with etc… some guys i hang out with and are close friends with. You have NO idea what I do, where I do it, or how i do it so shut your mouth before you go spouting out crap you have no idea about. I don’t know the 430 guy, i just know who he is. You can say someone is your buddy without hanging out with them every weekend…

Oh and my friends with cars I would never invite onto this forum honestly… I invite them onto a different forum with a better selection of cars.

Lolz, gimme a fucking break. If any of them think their exotics are unbeatable, I can hook them right up.

They don’t think their exotics are “unbeatable” … I just think it’d be better to be on a forum with lots of exotics if you own one then here… just sayin.

So a forum with uptight,cocky assholes. Alas shift518.

I disagree-true auto enthusiasts enjoy conversing with other auto enthusiasts, regardless of their vehicle choice. Sure that’s a blanket statement but it applies 9/10 times.

I agree, but at the same time, if you have a forum with ferraris and lambos, and one lacking… and u own a ferrari and a lambo you’d be automatically drawn to the first site right? Just my thoughts, nothing against this site haha.

NOGARO blue audi, no bbs wheels this time, had some yellow joints on :excited

Just saw a grey RS6 on central ave, ZOMG first time i’ve seen one in person.

and settle down peturrr. the ferrari’s plate did say DR NANO or some shit like that :crackup

Veyron Grand Sport Sang Bleu on Hoosic in Troy. I know the guy.

I have to agree with pete here totally. I know all the people your talking about plus many others with exotics around this area. If you wanna shoot some nice cars I’ll see what I can do for you, it’s getting fucking annoying though hearing they are all you friends.

Ehhh you know just my uncle driving an army surplus truck

That’s your Uncle? I shot that truck last week. Currently in post-processing. Tell Edward I said sup.

Man this is funny… I dont want to shoot anyones cars, seriously. If i wanted to, then I would have plenty to choose from, don’t need your charity. You guys seem to think im some guy chasing cars like a 5 year old, begging the owners to let me shoot them with my point and shoot. Quite the contrary, but unless you know me, which none of you do, then you wouldn’t believe me either.

I call BS!! Get Eddie boy to join up on shift and I’ll let it slide tho.

But driving that balling a$$ piece it may be hard to pry him from 6speedonline, ferrarichat and alla that no doubt.

Na he does a lot of work on the guys house and just lets him take it out. Hes trying to sell it already. Hes got a bunch of “toys” gtr 35, ford raptor, some porsches ya know baller rich stuff

Saw crappachico and I hittin’ switchezzzz at impromptu-mod-fest 2k11

Thanks again Lyndon!

was behind erngotti for awhile driving through shocktown today on my way home from buying doggie food.

red NSX

Saw an orange c5 z06 today up in clifton park today. Thing sounded badassssss

Haha saw that thing too. Hes a troublemaker on here.