Sightings Thread

Just had a girl in a tauras, stop in the middle of the road (rt7 45mph), no one ahead of her, to let people out of Sunoco… so after sitting there a bit, I honked. She hangs her arm out the window giving me the finger as if shes a badass. As soon as she looks in the mirror to see my reaction, I clap and then show her I have two middle fingers :rofl Bitch gets out of her car to say some shit takes one look at me and gets back in her car, starts to go, then brake checks me. I then pass her in the suicide lane, spinning all four like a boss, and go on my way. I think she had salt in her vag :lol

LOL rep.

I just saw that rally VW. Blue with numbers on the side, don’t remember the name on here. It looks sick haha

EDIT: This guy! http://shift518.com/showthread.php?t=27027

Saw a white 2011+ pearl white WRX (Maybe STI?) with exhaust on central ave at balltown road. He was eyeing the shit out of my S4. Gunned it next to me in traffic then pulled a u-turn shorty after. Nice looking car. I don’t believe it was Brian, he prob would have waved.

Saw a black and tinted 84-86 300zx stuntin’ hard out of the Bank in Duanesburgh

bright ass green Hyundai tiburon ricer getting smoked by my dad’s 04 f150

my f150 got smoked by a stock Beretta so Im doubting the car was racing

i dunno man im pretty sure he was trying

had some retard stop at a flashing yellow today in the middle of nowhere in my neck of the woods. They let the person with the flashing red go. :Idiots

Earlier today outside of petsmart I saw a little old motorcycle marked MB5 on the rear plastics with neon pink wheels and brake levers, neon green handlebars, and neon yellow plastic covers over the grips and chain, and neon blue dust covers on the rear shocks. Rest of it was flat black for the most part. It gave me a chuckle.

I wonder if that’s a customer of mine lol , guy is special and most of his shit is multi colored .

Think I saw ssmokinss camaro over on rt 9 heading towards cp Sunday, sounded healthy.

Lol but even more random someone on my facebook managed to see it too and snap a pic of it. It’s glorious:

Saw mpsoldier I think. With the red F150 on Rt 146 about an hour or so ago

Its 1984 all over again! :ahh

it looks like a toy

maybe his truck but he’s currently deployed in the military

Saw Mr. JohnnyK at Crossgates this afternoon.

yes!! good to see ya bud, have to get together when im back… should have a few surprises

Definitely!

I want that silly motor bike!

Original white Mini on Albany Shaker rd at 6:30.

Old guy driving it with the hat that Jamie wears on Mythbusters.

Complete with brush guard of sorts and checked flag hood.

:excited