Sightings Thread

A bunch of ricers

Ahh. Figured as much.

I think its a high school hangout in Mohawk Commons.

Can’t even gas up with my blowout in peace without getting sniped.

Looks like the Mobil on 155 and Central.

Yeah it was.

here are the comments on the pic so far :lol

• Dan Nugent That truck is nasty I seen him do well attempt a burnout at a carshow in PA. Had too much power to stay in one spot and spin2 hours ago via mobile ·
  • Chris Carey Yeah I saw under the hood from far away I wish I got a better look2 hours ago via mobile ·
  • Dan Nugent Yea its a nasty truck. I guess the kid that owns it owns like a pizza place around here or somthing. It’s sick2 hours ago via mobile ·
  • Schuyler King its a synapse right now it has huge cams and twin turbo… the guy there said that it goes sideways just taping the petal2 hours ago ·
  • Chris Carey I believe it I wonder what the numbers are on it2 hours ago via mobile ·
  • Schuyler King ahhh i dont rember what he said but the guys at the shop r scared of it2 hours ago ·
  • Chris Carey Haha I would be too i wish I got to hear it run I was on my way to work If I wasn’t I would’ve stopped and talked to him2 hours ago via mobile ·
  • Nate Ryan Those things stock are scary…twin turbo…its prob not from this planet2 hours ago via mobile ·
  • Christopher Decker Made like 1100 whp or something…ina heavy chassis that should get him into the high 8s if he can drive it…2 hours ago ·
  • Justin R Tomisman Spins all 4 Nitto DR’sabout an hour ago via mobile ·
  • Chris Carey That’s insane I saw one on YouTube that Was kenne bell charged with like 1100whp but I’d pick the turboed one over it any dayabout an hour ago via mobile ·
  • Justin R Tomisman Oh yea, and radar scramblers wired in all 4 corners…hahaabout an hour ago via mobile ·
  • Justin R Tomisman Well idk about the back…but I know for a fact there are 2 in the front bumper…about an hour ago via mobile ·
  • Chris Carey Haha radar scramblers are pretty useless when you have 1000+ whp might as well just run they ain’t gonna catch youabout an hour ago via mobile ·
  • Chris Carey Damn I respect it30 minutes ago via mobile ·
  • Nick Primero Thing sucks.29 minutes ago via mobile ·
  • Christopher Decker Whens he going back for more power?28 minutes ago ·
  • Nick Primero Has to get his tuner up here.27 minutes ago via mobile ·
  • Christopher Decker Synapse couldnt finish the tune?26 minutes ago ·
  • Terry Tooley Those things are badass nasty… best/fastest SUV out there I swear25 minutes ago ·

My ***** owns a pizza shop!

Fucking guy has a blowout and blonde hair too.

nisky lot kids are a joke. Can’t wait to go out hurting their ego’s in spring.

i see that white 370z supercharged car every morning when i walk my dog. i believe the kid lives right around the corner from me in CP… the volks look good on the car

Radar jammers :rofl

I believe his GF lives there.

Took a ride in the car today, pulls very well.

SCRAMBLERS.

I saw some black kid yelling at pigeons today. Then he ran away from them. It was awesome.

wow faggots deleted me from their awesome group.

Went to hand my money to this old toll booth guy, he forgot to latch the door and fell out of the booth onto my car, poor guy but i still LOLed hard

Stayed with this GT3 from Keeler BMW down Rt 7 on my way home today.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/381223_10150468335696463_641466462_9079793_788681483_n.jpg

Saw him and her at Ihop on New years Day

Saw sssmokinssss on central in front of my shop today

Gray ZR1 in front of Mohawk Ambulance on Central Ave Albany. Approx 10am. If I wasn’t going on a call I would have taken pics…