Sightings Thread

Def not the same kid.

thanks man

No. It was 146 in Guilderland. Got a following too closely ticket.

Ooooh yeah I was in cp

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Pretty sure I saw Marty’s(97cavy) STS-V parked over by St. Mary’s in Troy this afternoon around like 3PM. Thing looks fucking good man.

two brunettes hot as fuck in a newer gen silver wrx hatchback

Yup, I work at that body shop right there on oakwood, thanks man! Damn thing is filthy, havent washed it in like 2 months

U work at h/v ??? I miss working there . I saw ya yesterday as well Marty . Leaving there as I was goin to hosp as well

Yup, I do parts for them, been there about 9 months now. How long ago ya work there?

I worked there Prolly 5 yrs ago , is my mom Jamie still there or is she at one of the other locations ?

No Jamie that I know of. That company has so many people come and go its crazy. Just in the time ive been there ive seen probably 10-15 people come and go

She was in the office , she was there for a long time as well .

Only lady that works in the office thats been there a while is carrie. Short lady, probably late 30’s, pretty damn good looking

Saw a very nice black/red graphics Syclone on the northway in my rearview in the 996. Gave him a thumbs up as I was ducking off exit 2. Anyone know it?

I think he’s a member on here…

Saw a dark grey Jetta (previous body style) yesterday going past UAlbany on I-90 (right after the 24 tolls) with some stance/camber goin on. Looked pretty good, and I’m not a stance fan (I think it’s a dumb trend that belongs in KK’s culture rant thread :lol).

Another White GT-R. At Lia Chrysler at the Grand Opening.

yea thats Lias… dealer plate and all.

Copper orange 1M getting on 90E from 787N with the plate “EIN M”

Maserati Quattroporte GTS in Saratoga before downtown, and regular Quattroporte on RT9 in Latham about 12:35.

You guys buddies?