Sightings Thread

white 12 m3 coming up 87 from the city yesterday, black concave wheels. the carbon roof looks sexy as fack

Look at it this way. The CLK63 Black has now depreciated half of its value since its only year of production (2008).

Use the same logic, and you can get a C63 Black for 65k in 5 years.

Speaking of which, the CLK63 is next on my list…

That’s if you didn’t pay over sticker… When I was having my black jeeps motor built in Maryland, there was a red clk63 black getting a stroker motor… Carbon fiber everything and I think he paid way over sticker… Wanna say 170k out the door."

Yeah, wasn’t me, haven’t been up that way in a while

Current generation STi sedan in black with a 53% Romney bumper sticker, seen in Latham on Route 9 and Sparrowbush at 2:30.

who ever owns that rx8 works at the hotel on the corner of 9 & 9r.

I don think it was the same car, I know that red one at the hotel. I saw it every day for a year as I drove by it going to work. I haven’t seen it there in a few months and that one had the trunk spoiler, the one I saw the other day didn’t.

Maybe he de-winged it? Shrug

Yeah, that’s true.

Not sure if any of the C63 Blacks went for more than sticker…I know of a couple that didn’t. I know the CLK’s did though.

Saw PJB looking disappointed outside of a local elementary school. Kids won’t be there this week, Paul, sorry.

Forgot to post but saw a white 240 with gold wheels near rpi on Friday around 3:15

lol at a mB for sticker price

my gf just saw a gray gtr on wolf road with a license plate that said something like godzilla, figured someone on here must know

brandy new maserati coupe in Schenectady.

Blue STi with a chick behind the wheel, on stock BBS rims painted red, along with Virginia plates on Route 7 near Keeler Honda around 1:30.

Then just up the road at the light of 7 & Wade, a white Evo X.

Black EVO X with a single exhaust on wolf road around 3. Plate said “freeskier” or something like that.

saw a blue one on rosa rd in nisky around 11

Creepin on Swifty at the movies

Word, same exact place I saw him.

I saw a bald eagle in Bennington. Id never seen one in real life before.

^ I saw one on a telephone pole on the lot next to my house. I have some pictures on my computer at home. Huge fucking birds