Sightings Thread

Saw my buddy and I drive into a pond :lol. Not sure what my coworker was doing, but we were the joke of the annual company event today :lol. He bailed on the cart before we went in.

So, the other two guys joined us, got into the pond, and lifted this thing out of the mud/weeds. Proceed to drive through every puddle later on to wash the undercarriage :lol.

Interesting day :rofl. This is the first year of the 5 I’ve been to the company golf outing that it’s been raining. I think I prefer the dry golf experience to the wet one.

http://distilleryimage10.ak.instagram.com/59f3592a011c11e3b7e922000aaa0a96_7.jpg

Saw you pulling in, riding dirty… Riding dirty Ilya.

Where? :lol

Western, pulling into the golf course. I was in the lane coming at you head on .

Oh. My bad for cutting you off :lol.

So much awesomeness near fastrax right now. I just cannot leave with all the awful cars that keep driving by and “showing off”

That happened when I was there last saturday. El Saca Racing or some shit like that on a few beat Civics and the PR clown cars where it seems like 33.5 people came out of 3 cars.

Like this PJB?

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aymLjB3Ny60”]border patrol benny hill - YouTube[/ame]

Pretty much. The highlights included a dude doing a burnout in an integra with chords showing this causing sparks. And a civic racing a Camaro on Washington ave. the camaro had a good 4 lengths by the time he hit 2nd gear.

yeah, just replace Mexicans with Puerto Ricans and put some chrome rims on the van and crank up the Daddy Yankee and youre pretty much there

:lol

Sounds like this is going to be getting watched by the PoPo in short order. Looks like we will have to leave that place the ‘back’ way (behind the facility via X-Gates).

Cops were there a lot last night. Phate, red, and I hung out in the fastrax parking lot shooting the shit and watching idiots for quite a while and weren’t hassled. We also weren’t acting like idiots.

CL 63 mercades parked right next to me at pool…I fucking love it

Silver fx7 fd going down rt 7 by state st

I saw one yesterday on Washington ave, It had rims and an exhaust it sounded good.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

My buddy I work with’s brother or something has a 35R silver FD, probably the same one. Lives down towards Rotterdam I think

aston martin db9 w fla tags followed by a orange beemer that was siiick

Blue Countach on I78 in NJ and a robin’s egg blue Aston Martin Vantage S at Woodbury Commons

Just saw Avb or his imposter on wolf rd

CFD s2k out in cobleskill, cars dope!