Sightings Thread

You know what’s funny in all of this? You fail at reading and then try to post subtle digs at folks. Am I really surprised though? Nah, not really. :lol

Read the first paragraph of my post, Shirlock (specifically, sentence number two). My slightly drunk co-worker was driving.

:rofl :facepalm

Yea? you made it sound like you were driving before the edit…

Edit? Ha. Way to save face. Sorry, I mean, way to TRY and save face. :lol

Look at the post I made (or where SBardy quoted me) and your quoted post. Do you see any edits?

Stop being a troll dude, it’s old.

I bolded where you made it sound like u were driving.

The only part you’re right about is driving through puddles to clean up the under body due to my coworkers screw up. And you know what, it worked perfectly. Our cart didn’t look any different from any of the other muddy carts (thanks to all the rain).

Anyway, moving on.

Tell ur coworker to never set foot on a golf course ever again lol

I think he’ll let me drive next time as he got a lot of crap today at the office.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D7IAvRAXng”]Jackass Golf cart crash - YouTube[/ame]

Dave (Big Red), Jim (killerblackbird) and Elliot at Guptill’s and Sbardy was too cool to say hi at the gym tonight.

I should’ve rammed the Caddy when I parked behind it.

Motherfucker, I didn’t see you.

Yellow lambo with top missing…Yupp yupp shit looked like…
btw pulling into saratoga prime/golf course

for real? You were on the treadmill and I swear we made eye contact when I was benching

I’m blind… so you don’t come over and say what’s up? How old are you 10?

I wasn’t gonna interrupt your walk/run and just thought Id see you before you left but I was in the far corner when you left.

You wouldn’t have interrupted me… I was just staring at all the juiced out girls…

hardly any girls there tonight from what I saw. Usually Mondays are pretty good for sight seeing but not tonight

Your F-150 wouldn’t be registerable without a salvage title if I caught u defacing the Cadillac.

spotted big red in the mustang saturday by curtis lumber

Mr successful lives with mommy and daddy

This on 890 this afternoon:

The wheels were almost completely out of the fenders.