Sightings Thread

Omg lolol

You have a serious problem where you think its OK getting into everyone’s buisness and ruining others happiness…I hate to tell you Dave karma is a bitch I can’t wait till it fucks you.

^ subscribed!

It’s funny cause nick looks like serial rapist … Your in the back like oh who is this guy ! The. All of a sudden your gettin a unwanted mustache on your browneye

Uhh not sure what that means John lol

salad tossing

Its a joke bro, calm down… I had a pic of u from someone who sent it to me months ago and i grabbed the coolest pic of nick i could find and put u guys togeather bc you two have been awfully friendly lately, maybe me doing this will make u two closer

Man, I am Handsome.

Fuckin Cupid !!!

:rofl you classy mother Fucker you.

I have never even seen nick but thanks I don’t need your help

LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE.

kthanksbye

best drawing of a heart evar!

wheres all the pics plastered of you all over here…I haven’t posted ONE of mine yet…but that’s all about to change

Wait…so ur butt hurt i posted a pic but now ur gonna post pics?? What kind of logic is that?

LOL @ asking corEy where he’s endured anyone busting his balls. You’re asking the WRONG person. :rofl

obviously you havent looked around the forum enough. my picture has been posted here before.

wtf. $31k and they cant shut it off. wow.

is there a loop hole for getting a loan on a car and not being able to repo it if no payment is made?

that pic is so creepy

Is that actually her?