saw that cjcohoes kid or w/e in his rx7, it sounds horrible

is it blue and looks like shit???

blue with a fart cannon

thats him

raced the other night smoked him ,

i think my grandmothers sable could smoke him

i think ramis mr2 has a shot

Thank u :thumbup what car were u in?

Seen today @ 1:30pm - a lowered black Jetta @ German Auto Parts in CP. Ridden hard, put away wet.

Seen today @ 2pm - a gorgeous red 196? Corvette rolling down I90 W around Exit 2.

Seen earlier this week @ 8:30am - a white E46 M3 w/ black (cf?) hood and trunk, pulling into exit 5A on I90 E.

Seen/heard all the time on lunch hr - a blue 8th gen Civic SI who doesn’t even idle under 5k, around Blue Cross in Corporate Woods.

Slammed black C6 vette with chrome wheels on Central. Looked amazing actually.

nedim thats an AWESOME sig pic and i’m not even a huge Z fan :lol

I know I found it on 3zc. Had to save the full res too, its like 2500x7500. It would make a sweet poster for my garage

i was tricia07civicsi going east on state st right above rt 7 she looks very nice :slight_smile: o and the car did to lol

Who the fuck is the faggot in the blue Integra with Altezza lights and a 4.5" potato launcher that tried to fuck with me on Western just now? You will not gain my approval by zigzagging through traffic and then buzzing past me.

isnt that one of the decker’s beaters?

I don’t know who that is.

Btw, gray NA Z32 on 19’s at armory nissan just now lol

lol i was figuring someone else could chime in on that.

whaddaya doin at the old stealership?

Had to swing by to pick up an oil filter for the Z.

i laugh at people trying to race me all the time but the thing is my cars not on the road lolololol .My wife comes home almost every night telling me people are tale gating her then get next to her and want to race her down I 890 then they follow her to a gas station and say they thought it was me . i cant wait untill my cars back on the rd .

Saw cossey in his Porsche getting of the northway heading up central last night, sounded AMAZING