Sightings Thread

it was yesterday, umm clean cars, put gas in cars, shuttle customers all kinda fun shit lol

haha nice. Thats what I used to do when I worked for Keeler BMW/Mini. Wasnt a bad job, worked Mon-Fri 8-6. Couldnt keep the job though with starting at HVCC. Too bad I didnt start till the semister after:lmao

redfire cobra with stock rims painted grey, had a bigger heat exchanger, then right behind him a torch red cobra with a bigger heat exchanger right on rt9 by siena rompin it. looked to be the guy i work with but iono.

yea my hours are kinda shitty. i go in every day at 8 work till 11 or so go to class come back and work till 5 i do that tue wed thur, then work 8-5 friday n sat

At least you get to leave when its still daylight out. I hated leaving at 6 in the pitch dark.

What happend to paesans?

I didnt feel like delivering in my coupe. ive head its been kinda shitty compared to what it used to be. I actually detailed the peaseans owners limo yesterday. They musta went out on the town last night.

believe it or not, paesans has been pretty damn good this past few weeks.

same thing :rofl

it was black and on fire… nothing else matters

seen cazwrx’s hot new rimz, being held on by my JDM t00ner lug nuts :rofl

I saw Richie in his Trans Am in Colonie East here in Latham
Saw Dave’s parents in the big 'ol van

Saw him on western today. When is he going to get them put on? I wanna come check em out sometime.

yeeeaaa buddy the big red van:lol

saw a yellow riced out mustang g/t in my rear view twice lololol

theyre on as of 2 hours ago. we’ll be at the lot tonight, we be leavin to get car washez nao.

Different than the view of a Mustang youre used to seeing, wasnt it? :haha

not really ,ive always had no problem showin em whats up

Sorry, I just had to say that.

ya commin out tonight???

Yeah, Ill be out. Probably leaving in a half hour or so

same hear