Sightings Thread

6.99. 505.02 spec i think

As did yours, car looks like a blast to drive.

bleh… fuck that thing… vr6’s sound good, but i’m all done with fwd. the kid that bought it… i dunno about him. not surprised if it went “downhill” or not. i upkept that car pretty well.

Who the hell is this clown with the other Husky 510? I saw this person when I was coming home from work in Menands. Guy floored it next to me, then looked over and backed off when he realized that my windows were tinted and you can’t see in my car. He then attempted to wheelie once we got on menand rd. or whatever it is off 378 for about 10 feet. Not sure what the deal was. Bike must have been bone stock and it was dead silent, I couldn’t even hear it.

Oh, and if you’re on here, get a MX helmet. You look dumb riding with a full face. :lol

Saw a tinted white Maxima with an obnoxiously huge Greddy exhaust and out of place rims while I was stuck in traffic on I-90 this morning, to each his own I guess.

saw adam on Altamont ave earlier near the dunkin donuts.

Saw Stockcarboy on central at 3:30… i’m glad to see it off that bouncy ass trailer

saw dc2_nick on rt.7 - car looked tits bro :thumb

Grey GTR at the BJ’s gas station today

lowered blue Subaru dyke-mobile (forester) on the northway this morning

i saw 91 240’s 91 240 on western.

What were you in?

Saw Rubino
TAKE THE GODDAMN SKI RACK OFF!

black dsm. i doubt you saw it though since it was parked in cvs by rt. 155
i liked the front end:thumbup

saw some kid driving a blue riced out hyundai accent or someshit on central… west bound like 15min ago.

Saw Ninety1two40 turning onto Balltown Rd today at 6:55 AM. Car looked sweet and it was entertaining to see him get on it a little bit turning onto Balltown. I knew it was something interesting from the distance, those lights are easily recognizable.

Saw “That Guy” on Rt7 under central at 12:30ish

hahaha i just saw Steve too on burdeck st. at 6

Thanks!

Damn I’ve been spotted today, that’s not good as I was skipping out of work a bit :lol Vlad depending which time you saw me on Balltown I was sideways turning on Balltown from State/Central :lol But to bad nobody here saw me slide the car way out really smooth going from Nott St. to Erie Blvd with the new tires, good thing the pavement was wet :lmao

Silver Cobalt LS doing a john force burnout in front of LaDuke’s house about 10 minutes ago… flashers going and the whole 9 yards :rofl

Someone donate tires to me so I can do a John Force burnout…

205/50/17
-or-
215/45/17
-or-
225/45/17

I haven’t smoked the tires in a while… my fronts are almost slicks right now and I’m a broke ass hoe.