Sightings Thread

just saw Big Red in the Cobra about a half hour ago in green island

word, just got a fresh hair cut down there figured id waste some gas:lol

saw a sun flower yellow(lol) mustang get a lil side way’s on rt 7 by lishakill rd…

I think I saw older Owens in his Si on Route 9 and I saw bfol in the 335 on Western

oh and I saw Archie in the E36 lol

saw some ass rip a uturn at the end of the northway in his truck in that dirt patch kicking up dust everywheres, he compromised my cleanish car lol.

Eric Owens is younger than Matt Owens. Eric has the red Civic Si and Matt has the white Accord.

i think you have it backwards, matt is younger

No, Matt is Slowens and Ive known him for years. His brother Eric is the same age as my brother (22).

blue VW on route 2 going into watervliet… Carbon fiber hood… side exhaust… and i believe an intercooler too?

anyone on here?

^^^ model or generation would help… mk1, mk2, mk3, etc???

i believe a jetta…
had one of the yellow plates on the front… tyranical or something… ( i know it wasnt that… but something along those lines)

ilya? schdy 8:15ish on brandywine? i know your from selkirk (just looked at your profile) but i saw a car out of the corner of my eye that looked like yours…

Nah wasn’t me. I’ve been home since 4:30.

I’m the only gold Maxima that I know of in this area that is dropped with projectors and rims. My car is very unique in this area. Plus my lights are ALWAYS on.

You don’t get the mods I have without being a member of Maxima.org and I have yet to see a car like mine from this area on there. Kinda nice being the only one hehe.

I might be out in Colonie tomorrow though to see the terminator movie. If not tomorrow, then saturday.

i wasnt paying a whole lot of attention, all i saw was your bodystyle and color maxima w/ rims…didnt get a clear view of the car…

Saw a red Cobalt do a John Force Burnout in front of the LaDuke residence at approx 130am tonight

I saw Leo eating ice cream @ The Ice Cream Shop on Central ave.

i saw bin laden

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I saw Kramer’s mom hit a boulder at the carwash last night :rofl :rofl :rofl
as well as a certain :ninja S4 scootin along with a XLR-V w/ bolt-ons:ohnoes:shifty

:lol true story

lol@ kramers mom, is she a milf ? travis we got one ! j/kj/k/k/j/k