Sightings Thread

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Brand new Bentley coupe at work. Doctor license plates. Dude was loaded.

Lighterish Green CRX with Tire Rack stickers all over it…hularous.

just saw on central by otto k20 makeing friends with coloine pigs and a few min later saw dave in the jetta and a big group of cars on 155 driving back to the lot

haha, already friends with them! Had a little nice talk and off we went!

Saw a buncha goons at psi2high’s pad tonight…and me on the roof. ffffuuuu! :rofl

I was coming down to see if anyone was on Washington and saw that huge group of cars driving away too and swung in-line…

went by again though soon afterwards and saw a cop in a Charger driving slowly on the side rd next to Washington

seen big red in the jetta on wolf heading towards central at about 11:50 last nite

Saw me, SGT Shorts, and company tearin’ up some karaoke last night:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl. We did nothing but cause trouble. And Jim :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

because some off duty cop came and flashed everybody his “badge” and was like “YOU GUYS CANT RACE HERE ANYMORE, GO HOME AND DONT COME BACK HERE” and then he proceeds to take a picture of my license plate, why i dont know i wasnt doing anything but he wanted to be a douche:banghead

Jim, was out of control

thats really shitty… was he in a truck?

Saw a bunch of girls on the dutch apple last night dancing to GOOD MUSIC?!?! IN ALBANY?!?!?

I’m amazed.

yea, it was a ford f150 with a bed cover thingy. i bet hes using a fake badge that he got from walmart or something. fucking asshole

well your a sucker for listening

should punched him in the face, only way to be sure if hes real or not.

me? explain please

Agreed, or knifed him

Run, in uniform or not…

i was walking away to my car as he was flashing he badge, i get in my car, then he turns around, pulls in front of my car so i couldnt go anywhere and takes a picture of the front of my car and then drives off

Shouldn’t be out stunting/street racing