Sightings Thread

mine was replaced twice… when i dumped the truck at 32k it was still ok.

weird… I did mine around 50k and that was just to do it haha… never had any issues before or after though…

most gm diffs hold up fine untill ya abuse the fuck out of them

SPOTTED:

the pooop!!!

threw on dumpy rims i see

they are pretty dumpy…

i miss that car

the dude still have it runnin like a bag of ass or wat

nah he got it all figured out, said it fuckin rips

Did you drive through Waterford this morning? then get on 787 and turn into Cohoes at the end?

not me

Thats crazy…u replaced it just because? Was it under warranty, cause or trannys are pretty expensive?

I checked out RPM and FLT on tbssowners but neither one of them are local, are you gonna drive their to have them build your tranny? I would rather find someone local to do it that knows what their doing.

HA… no I broke a sprag on my way to work one morning… $35 part $1800 labor… so I replaced it with a stock one… not under warranty…

There is a place up north that is local and can do them well… but so far out of all the ones ppl have had done rpm and flt do the best and ship to you… you just have you shop ship your old one back for the core charge…

So who was the fucker who pulled up next to me today right before the crossgates exit bouncing his civic off the rev limiter. Black car, black wheels, exhaust, had a girl in the car with them, which I thought was even funnier. He proceded to act like an idiot, so I dropped into 3rd, he gave me 3 beeps, and I jumped multiple bus lengths on him. Sorry I had to embarrass you like that but you had it coming haha.

haha civic pwned by a wrx!:number1

Sounds like pablo sanchez and his girl taquita were out cruising in their welfare mobile tonight.

This morning I saw a Black NSX on Rt 7 towards 87…

and Erik saw a Flat bed S bound on 87 just north of 90 with a R8, Ferrari F430 (questionable) and a Mercedes SLR McLaren…

Nice work kid - wagon-kills ftw

drew told me you guys raced the blue wagon in the 2 hunj and pulled. is drew correct or is drew incorrect?

yes.

:ninja