Sightings Thread

Saw an accident at the 4/43 intersection in Defreestville. My 3rd accident witnessed in about a year… this one was brutal.

double post?

Nice '70 or so Cutlass convertible on route 9 and a nice red Studebaker Hawk at the Latham Circle diner this afternoon and then a guy on a motorcycle on route 9 just after seeing those.

snoopy snooper on here,i also saw him on 87 heading north this afternoon,wheels are OBNOXIOUS…also saw frank at work on my way home tonight

srsly? wow, thats awesome. ill make it a point to chase it down if i see it.

saw underboosted’s truck running at work,i beeped a few times

i saw a mercury sable today.

Yea I was inside bullshiting waiting to punch out.

i saw an old woman driving a buick century today. it was champagne colored.

seamus did u catch the pjb disease also? shits been goin around a lot lately

I SAW A GREEN HONDA CIVIC COUPE

whats wrong with vague discriptions of sightings i made today? these are real sightings, you think i just make this stuff up? listen ive had alot of hawaiian punch and im a little strung out on the juice man! its the JUICE!

:rofl

my SER now has i believe stillen muffles, OEM suspension with literally 5-6 finger wheelgap in the front (hella reverse rake) and a billet grill. i dunno if that the one you saw or not

yeah everyone on this site is lame as fuck and i got chewed out for ATTEMPTING to bring any interest into one thread so we said fuck it and went on our own :number1:number1:number1

BTW friday night supertrack is fuckingggggg nuttyyyyy

Saw it on the alignment rack.

Which it failed. New rear “axle” beam on the way… stay tuned!

Damn its taking them forever to fix your car.

You should see the list of GM parts they had to order for it.

$$$

Id only want Ford parts for my truck too, no aftermarket and no junkyard shit.

Isnt one of the Chevy dealers fixing it?

otto cadillac is, because they’re a state farm licensed gm repair shop.

Oh, ok. Still GM though.