Sightings Thread

diehard motorcycle rider :rofl

Or Pete 10 years down the road. Goldwingin it, rain or shine.

Ford Ranger spun out into a guardrail just past exit 9 and a fullsize truck on its roof between exit 12 and 13 on the Northway this morning. There was less than a millimeter of snow on the ground and people were still fucking up their trucks.

Then I saw a purple Chevette convertible for sale on route 20 in Pittsfield.

On the way back from Pittsfield I saw nothing as soon as I crossed the NY border. Nothing as in it was snowing so hard and windy like a blizzard that I couldnt see the windshield wipers. Scary shit and it was like that until Nassau. Somewhere in New Lebanon I almost destroyed a PR looking Civic that pulled right out in front of me from a side road. I skidded to a stop just in time to avoid the dumb fuck. I was driving the company box truck, not my truck.

saw pjb in his box truck on rt9

yeah, thats right. I forgot to post that up.

How many miles do you drive a day on average?

Usually 75-150 or so depending on where I need to go.
Today I was all over so I probably did more but I dont always check the odometer so Ive got no idea.
Clifton Park, Saratoga, Scotia, Schenectady, Clifton Park, Albany, Pittsfield, Clifton Park, Albany, Clifton Park today.

I used to drive anywhere from 350-500 miles daily. I dont really miss it not working for that company anymore

I dont really mind it most of the time. The broken seat kinda sucks though. Gotta get that welded the next time its in the shop for repairs. Damn fat ass driver that quit broke it.

I didnt mind it TOO much, mainly because I was used to it. It became tiring at some points.

I developed a cyst on the base of my tail bone (right above the ass dimple) riding in a cab over truck that had a shitty suspension. One of the worst pains I EVERY had

Sometimes I do find myself falling asleep a little and have to snap out of it.
Ive busted myself up pretty good a few times making deliveries over the past few years.

watched some a-hole in a blue f-150 not look over his left shoulder and merge into me/my lane on rt7 in latham!!! good thing the d-max can stop just as good as she takes off! then again if i didnt stop i could have had an escalade front clip!

:lol

:Idiots shoulda taken the hit

my brother inlaw :lol

yeah wasnt thinking clearly :banghead

yeah, it was him.

RS4 in the Siena staff parking lot

Spa AP1 on Mohawk St. in Cohoes this morning.

Saw a cleannnnnnnn dark gray EG coupe dumped on some silver wheels…looked like it had a cage…