Sightings Thread

saw a low black vw on hoosic around 530 today and a SLAMMED black mercedes at U alb earlier today…

saw big reds CP mobile parked in st. peters hospital employee parking lot. btw how did you get in there? you need a special pass to get in. i work there and i dont even have a pass to that lot :lol

he has pull with the valet guys there… :thumbup

ahhh that would do it

I might have found the minivan that hit my brother’s truck and took off earlier in the week.
Not sure if its the one but its got a busted mirror and the minivan that hit his truck scraped the mirror down the side of his bed.

I feel like there’s about a .002% chance that you found it. Maybe less.

well I just showed him a picture of an '01 Caravan and he said its not that bodystyle but its the '00 bodystyle.
Coincidence I guess.

Its possible im on rt 20/western ave all the time BUT there is two other black MK3 Jettas that look like mine.

LMAO YEA OK !!!

Id just steal k20’s before I bought one

secrets my friend, secrets :ponder

saw a lifted older tahoe/yukon down in ravena pretty sure it was duuka(sp) looked nasty

I saw the dumpy blue Camaro thats for sale on here on the northway and 146 today and Car Ramrod’s Prelude on route 7 tonight

Also a black newer WRX wagon with red wheels on i90 this afternoon

Kdubs’ SS on south lake when i got home from work at 430pm tonight.

hehe… Erik had it at the new place prepping and painting the walls :slight_smile: in a few weeks you’ll see it every night again lol

saw kdubz bewbs on facebook :thumbup

that would be me

saw justink2386 get duked HARD on i-90 tonight! hahahahah :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

hint: don’t follow if you’re going to get in the way.

That was great:rofl

Saw some dope in some red lancer clownin fools

Yeah including a Whippled 03 Cobra breaking up like a motherfucker!!! :rofl