Sightings Thread

Definitely noticed your car. Looked good slammed.

I just couldn’t see much else as I didn’t have my glasses on and can’t see SHIT without them. :lol

I think I may have seen you around 8ish, driving by the Town Of Colonie golf course?

saw wayne in the cobra drive in and out of the lot,yelled his name and didnt take a second look :frowning: lol

Edit: btw who ever was there tonight and watched the douchebag in the tan truck spin out in the parking lot,he got yanked leaving for doing a burn out.Not sure if he got a ticket or not though

Just saw joey chillin at the end up wade rd in the civic… car looks so clean bro! Not a fan of civics but yours is deff sick

Saw McLen’s RSX getting towed by underboosted’s dually.

Saw some cholo in a silver Mustang w/ primered front and rear bumpers going nuts over my Subaru on 87N yesterday. It’s a fucking Subaru.

I think so. I did a big rolling burnout in front of this lady’s house that always complains about my friends’ Prelude being too loud when he drives by. :rofl

i stopped in there with the cutlass later in the evening, only a handful of cars left.

Legitimate bad ass right here.

Silver stock FD Rx7 by Eerie Boulevard in Schenectady.

Finally, some well deserved recognition!

saw me beating on a certain Si around the area :ninja

That kid lives in my neighborhood.
Its a v6 with a horrible sounding exhaust on it and the kid does drive like an idiot.

still hasnt sold it?
vtak launch is in order b4 he gets rid of it.

Saw that on central around 3ish.

saw a PR in a red civic hatch with red rota’s who thought his car was fast get smoked by the beast in 2wd!!! then he attempted the ricer fly by but i waited for him to get close and stepped in it needless to say with a running start he still couldt pass the truck!

was it in smokey mode?

oh yeah!

dumpy green subaru with a slideNY sticker in the back when i was with mx-4 working on my new quad.

white Gallardo convertible on the northway this morning, red NSX on 155 and a hitchhiker with a sign that said To NYC playing a ukulele on a guardrail just before exit 1 on the northway this afternoon.