Sightings Thread

^you spotted me.

I don’t uh, have my glasses on, but at first glance I read that as “Red F450” and I still cannot stop shaking my head.

I believe the word you are looking for is since.:thumbup

:hug

Did you catch if it had a custom plate or not? Chrome or matte silver wheels? A buddy of mine works up that way and daily’s his F430 from time to time. Which is funny because his excuse is that it gets “better gas mileage” than his '10 Hennessey Camaro SS :lol

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1548/image20x.jpg

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/81432591.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA54805511305D6468A8C241D42C94DE9F94579E919CCFA59FA00

Low Silver Passat super low, tinted tails, debadged to say “ASS” on the trunk

red Ferrari 430 convertible on Broadway in Saratoga this morning

blue evo x with a black hood on the 378 bridge.

Grey b5 s4 with some hella stanced out porsche wheels and VT plates at advance auto. he was putting $2/quart quaker state jumpoffs in the car and i lol’d

Red Bmw E90 3 series with red angel eyes.

Oh I wonder who…

black wheels too?

if so, i know the guy…hes pretty cool…and its a cf hood if its the car im thinkin about…tinted windows?

He’s talking about numba1stunna…

Those headlights.are.insanely.illegal:facepalm
and look like shit

did you look and see who i quoted? :wierd

Heading down the northway from exit 34. Just past 15 im with a black 9 second 300. I saw a nice red audi lowered with ski racks and a grey volvo with front mouny ski racks and DR’s all the way around.

damn broke ass audi drivers :lol

…insanely illegal? lol, WTF? Do I have to stay up all night tonight and watch for the Feds to take me down now??? :retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap:retardclap

Bro, there fucking head lights… As a matter of fact there not even head lights there circles INSIDE head lights in which 99.99999999999% of cops would two two fucks about and have not to this point. My ACTUAL head lights are stock 6k hid bulbs… I got pulled over yesterday because of them for the first time, it’s the end of the month, time to fill quota otherwise I wouldnt have even been pulled over… I’ll pay my petty ticket and continue to rock my “insanely illegal head lights”

are they OEM spec for that car?

Yes, plug and play… When stock head light hids are on you actually cant even see the red… I got pulled over at the sunniest part of the day where I ONLY had the angel eyes on and not the head lights… Cop was CLEARLY a douche and CLEARLY filling quota to pull me over as it IS the end of the month, red rings are not bothering anyone at 3pm where the sun is shining like crazy.

well ,what you have to realize is that the state and towns need revenue comin in like MAAAAAAAD. ppl get pulled over for the smallest little thing now. Plus, if the car didnt come with them, youre technically not supposed to have that on. Now, normally they dont hassle ppl, but like i said, theyre broke and they do anything and everything to get ppl. Tickets = money for em. Plus the chief of police is pushing a lot as well. AFAIK things like neon license plate frames, windshield washers, valve stem caps and such cant have lights in em. Its the same as under car lights or anything like it, because they call it “attractive nuisance”, you can only have it on if the car is parked. If youre driving, youre not allowed to have them on. Technically, we’re not even supposed to have the plastic frames on our plates because it covers a portion of the plate. I, personally never heard of any cop pulling anyone over for that particular item, but still. It’s really all up to the discression of the cop that just stopped you. Theres also the factor of what your car looks like. My friend was getting pulled over in his Audi 90 because a bunch of Euro cars have rear fog lights. Some cars have one that lights up, but theres two on the back of the car. So, it simply looks like you have a light out, but in reality, theres just no light bulb, no reflector and no wiring on that side. It’s 100% legit OEM stuff. Cops simply dont know that bit of info, so he kept getting pulled over. They wasted a lot of his time, their own time and the court’s time. He had to prove each time it’s just how the car is built factory. I’d suggest, you put em on a separate switch. If youre at a show type setting, go ahead and use em, youre WAY less likely to get shit for that. If youre daily driving it, just leave it off.