SOHC swap, 2000 Integra

winter 2010-2011 shit to buy

[X] 14260-PGE-A11 PULLEY, FR. TIMING BELT DRIVEN
[X] 11860-PGE-A10 PLATE ASSY., FR. TIMING BELT BACK COVER
[X] 13621-PGE-A11 PULLEY, TIMING BELT DRIVE
[X] 37500-PGE-A11 SENSOR ASSY., CRANK
[X] 37501-PGE-A10 SUB-HARNESS, CRANK SENSOR
[X] 37840-PGE-A11 SENSOR ASSY., TDC x2
[X] 37841-PGE-A10 SUB-HARNESS, TDC (1-2)
[X] 32110-PGE-A11 WIRE HARNESS, ENGINE
[ ] 22100-PGE-026 FLYWHEEL
[ ] 90011-PGE-000 BOLT (12MM) x8
[X] 22105-PGE-315 CLUTCH SET
[ ] 21000-PYZ-305 CASE, CLUTCH
[ ] 37506-PGE-A12 SENSOR, CRANK
[X] And a 6 speed ECU.

ooo pm silent for a hood solution… those of u who know what i’m talking about will :lol

im almost interested in this, but not quite

and just get a cameo hood

http://speed-eng.com/store/images/Fast%20Toys%20Camaro%20Cowl%20Hood.jpg

I’ll replace all the pictures with pics of penises, then you’ll be into it Kramer. And Yetti, I’m assuming you are talking about that baller body kit he had? Some guy did that with this swap in an EK… looked ALRIGHT. I may have found a proper hood, but not sure yet.

J series huh… how much added weight is going over/infront of the axles now?

what are those things like 265hp?

120 lbs, rear of the shock towers compared to a B series. Corner balance is almost identical besides the added lbs. This motor is rated at 260/230ish. Usually they dyno around 220/200 to the wheels on the stock ecu.

this is like the honda version of a VR6 swap for the mk2’s… stock 8v makes like 57hp, typical VR6 makes 155-170whp with bolt ons but youre adding some weight upfront, should be fun when you arent burning out

haha yeah, the LSD from the CL 6 speed is a direct bolt on. Between that and the added weight, plus new 16" wheels and DR’s, I should have some help. Dunno if I’ll be able to do the LSD right away though. Should be interesting indeed.

That civic actually looks pretty fuckin cool

yay lance!
cant wait to see this shit out

Lance are there any tuning options for this set up yet?

Sick. Can’t wait to see it done!

i litterally just read about that J swapped EK in the new Honda Tuning. I can not wait to see this done…should be AWESOME!!!

nice pick up right there. j32 are a good motor to build on (ive got the j30a4). i didnt see them in your parts listed, but you dont have the stock cl-s mufflers by chance do you??

Sick build!

Where did you get the harness plug at? i have been looking for one just like that.

… motors just a glorified d16 :sHa_hehe:

Sweet, J-Series!
My 98 CL has the J30A1 SOHC, I test drove a CL-S 6-speed, car was quick!!!
And its nice how the CL and the accord parts are the same platform isn’t it? Makes finding the 6-speed so much easier, they were hard to come by in the CL’s.
Have fun with the swap, should be a pretty quick car once all said and done!

fuck u jim

and lance its for sale …:ninja

Steve, Hows ur good gonna fit on an Integra?

oh yaa fml forgot saw the pics of the civic lol damn :banghead