ImportinWorks Boosted Integra

Starting Today on Boosting my Integra.:excited

Just got the money up and bought a t3/t4 turbo, manifold, wastegate, intercooler, piping, boost guage, and some small shit

I need some help finding a blow off valve, a turbo timer, aluminum half radiator, a down pipe and some couplers. If anyone can help me out that would be amazing!

And i will have pics up as soon as i get a camera.

congrats dude… good luck with your build

more importantly what are you using for fueling and engine management?

He should use Motec m400 :lol

Hopefully im going to be using 440cc injectors on 93 octange, and i need to get my car tuned, i was thinking hondata?

Neptune

I have a neptune p72 if you need one for 250 my numbers 3221939…

+1

The Acura
[ATTACH]26382[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26383[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26384[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26385[/ATTACH]

clean car, but needs to be lowered with different rims as well.

Oh man that turbo will not last long

Thats not a ebay kit you bought is it?

+2 neptune

The stuff i got i bought of a kid that lived around me,
im not sure if its ebay stuff or not but i can tell you that the turbo does not have any names on it haha

But i checked the play in the turbo and it seemed to be okay, it had barley any, so i suppose were just gonna see what happens, worst comes to worst ill just buy a better one :thumbup

And as for the rims there not that bad, i liked them alot more when my car was silver.

and i really am looking for integra interior if anyone knows anybody whos selling some. Leather or Cloth is fine.

PMd

Do you need a neptune ecu?

oh man…Synapse has a box of those turbos that you can buy for $.99 because they’re smoked after 5 pulls or less…i hope you didnt pay alot for that kit.

Yea an ecu would be nice, why how much are you gettin rid of one for?